Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pendulum1987 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 11:18 AM
    How Fast can I remove marijuana from my system?
    My friend is looking for a job, many of which require a drug test. So the past month This guy I know has smoked weed about a handful of times. He smoked a little yesterday and the day before. Before the past month he didn't smoke for a few months. My friend had about 2 grams of pretty high grade stuff in this time. I have heard things about vinegar, but it seems like people can't agree on it working. But besides water what can my friend do to remove traces of marijuana from his system, safely and preferably cheaply. Please help:)
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 14, 2009, 11:44 AM

Drink a lot of water and cross your fingers!
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2009, 02:51 PM

Ive heard that peanut butter speeds it up. But I could bee wrong.

But its worth a try :D

And quit doing it :P lol if you want to keep a job you got to give up the stuff lol
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

May 14, 2009, 04:15 PM

Nothing! Nothing but time can safely remove marijuana from the body. If he had not smoked in a few months and wanted to pass a test to get a job he shouldn't have smoked a couple grams.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If I have undetected malware in my system and from dial-up I pass to fast internet. [ 7 Answers ]

I lost my first p/c because of trojans about a couple of years ago and when I bought the new one I started from the very first moment to suffer the same way. In the first system I did not use antivirus or firewall the first years I surfed, about 1998 that is, as then the security programs weren't...

Cannot remove crsr.dll from system;how should I proceed? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been trying to ameliorate the following infections from my system to no avail; I've used uniblue's powersuite, spy sweeper, spybot S&D, AVG, and none have been able to cull the culprits; here's my hijack this log if anyone's willing to take a stab at this; thanks... Logfile of HijackThis...

What's the most quick way to get marijuana out of system? [ 7 Answers ]

Although I haven't had marijuana in my system for 2 weeks (happily quit) I find myself now taking a drug test for a job in 3 days. What can I do to cleanse besides a ton of cranberry juice and water.

How I can remove system doctor? [ 1 Answers ]

I am facing problem.when ever I come online a web page automatically open with name of system doctor.I think it's a spyware and I don't know how to remove it.

View more questions Search