Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stykowski Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

May 10, 2009, 04:38 PM
    We don't even talk no more. We ran out of words to say
    Who sings this song?? I was thinking Jagged Edge, then my friend told me it was Sisco, off the unleash the Dragon album... I went through the lyrics and couldn't find it.

We don't even taaaaaalk no more

We ran out of woooords to say
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

May 10, 2009, 05:00 PM

I believe the artist you are referring to is, "Dru Hill". The song is entitled, "We're Not Making Love No More".
    MychelleT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 02:44 PM
    Dru Hill and its called where not making love no more
    jmcmillan158 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 09:36 AM
    Water runs dry- boys2men

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

Girlfriend taking a break. To talk or not to talk [ 52 Answers ]

My girlfriend of over a year has decided to take a break. All of a sudden, something clicked in her head and she feels that we're too young to have such a serious relationship. She doesn't want to miss out on all the experiences life has to offer. Mind you, she was always the one who talked about...

Don't have words to talk girls [ 15 Answers ]

Hi all,. Actually I have a problem with myself, I can start talking with girl... but the problem is that I don't have ANY topic which we talk more.. bcoz some gave ans. Is in yes or no... so I just want that anybody help me to kill this heritation... my mind is confused what I talk what I do to...

Tell the words [ 2 Answers ]

A very very small and sharp straw like or needle like piece of wood pierced my hand, when I was doing some woodwork back home, and when I had to tell the medico on phone, he asked what happened, and I was clueless as I did not nor I do have the proper word for that thing. What is the word?

Key Words [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am creating a quiz-type program. A question will be asked and the user will enter the answer in the given box. However, some of the answers will require more than one word, and the user may explain it differently than I would. I was wondering if VB is able to search the answer written...

View more questions Search