Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HughMcB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 11:51 PM
    Cheesy 90's Saturday morning TV show?
    Ok so I'm wondering if anyone remembers a cheesy Saturday morning TV show in the same genre as Saved by the Bell or California Dreams about two brothers (I think) who live near the beach and I think their dad might own/run a local restaurant or hang out spot. One thing I can remember is one of their friends was a kind of a ditsy blonde surfer girl who was always down on the beach. :p

Please help, my brain is frazzled trying to think of it! :confused:
    maglobian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 02:17 PM
    Don't know if you know by now but I was try to find out the save thing. Much googling brought me here!

Anyway, I found out the answer is "Malibu, CA".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nah nah old cheesy rap song from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

It went sort of like na nananana nananana nanana nanana nana nana, it's a male lead It's a club rap song... the only words I remember are excuse me mr officer, im the mirical doctar, i like it like that... I also think the background guys say "turn around".

What is this 90s eerie, Indiana type show that showed on Saturday morning? [ 2 Answers ]

There was a show on Saturday mornings that only lasted one season about some kids at a high school that weird things went on. I think it was on cbs, but it may have been nbc, kids wb, or even fox kids. I remember one episode where an artist on the show got a sketchpad that made what ever he...

Name of Saturday morning TV show from 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a non-animated Saturday morning TV show that had a bunch of kids who either did the news or who took over a television station.

Saturday morning superhero show in the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Help!! Its driving me nuts. The show was on Saturday mornings. Its about a guy who finds he has superhero powers and he is the worst superhero ever but always ends up getting the bad guys. The only help I can give is a line from the theme song... "Believe it or not i'm walking on air, i never...

Late 80's early 90's Saturday morning TV show [ 7 Answers ]

I believe this show is from the late 80's or early 90's. It is about a father and daughter who found a "portal" to a prehistoric land. It aired on Saturday mornings. Any ideas ?

View more questions Search