Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaron22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    But really the whole idea of a grown woman with a 17 year old boy is just sad. Whats wrong with dating your own age?? Please consider how the community will look at your or your families. This will always linger over your head. Like "hey there is the chick that was with that young boy"
    And that's true to but you also have to look at people that are older. This wouldn't be so wrong if he was 30 and she was 48... you have to look at it from all angles.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron22 View Post
    and thats true to but you also have to look at people that are older. this wouldnt be so wrong if he was 30 and she was 48... you have to look at it from all angles.
    Oh I agree with that. But 30 and 48 are grown adults. 17 is still a kid, barely old enough to drive. Experience and age makes a huge difference.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 07:30 PM
    and thats true to but you also have to look at people that are older. this wouldnt be so wrong if he was 30 and she was 48... you have to look at it from all angles.

Right, it wouldn't be - but now they are NOT 30 and 48 so it is. And possibly illegal.

In view of your arrest for indecent exposure I wonder where you draw the line? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...ml#post1728350
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

May 11, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Right, it wouldn't be - but now they are NOT 30 and 48 so it is. And possibly illegal.

In view of your arrest for indecent exposure I wonder where you draw the line? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...ml#post1728350
    :eek::eek::eek:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 07:56 PM

Here's another one for you - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...ml#post1495950
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2009, 08:04 PM

When they are a lot younger than you, it is easier to abuse them I guess
    robersons Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 08:13 PM
    Depends on who the parents are.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 12, 2009, 02:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by robersons View Post
    depends on who the parents are.
    For what? Why would the parents make any difference in a 35 yr old woman dating and having sex with a 17 yr old boy?

No it wouldn't be so wrong then. But that's not the case here so why bring it up?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not sure how/when to make the first move for the kiss. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I've been kind of hanging around and reading posts and you all seem very helpful so I was wondering if someone could give me a little advice on this girl I've been seeing. Anyway, first I must say that I am just beginning to feel fully recovered from a long-term relationship- one of...

Legal status (student visa) becoming legal resident? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a legal resident green card holder and have been so for 28 years. I met someone and fell in love and got married. The problem is she is here on a student visa. I would like to know if it is possible for her to obtain legal obtain status. There are a few circumstances that I feel that may...

Eskimo kiss and forehead kiss [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if this question should be in this forum or in relationship Anyway, just out of curiosity, what can frequent eskimo kissing and forehead kissing in a relationship tell about the significant others who initiate it and the relationship itself? I know that just a couple of physical...

Is it legal to make a mixed CD using tracks of CDs I've already purchased legally? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a nice-sized CD collection, and I'm wondering if it would be legal for me to take a track from this CD, a track from that CD, and some tracks from other CDs and burn them onto a blank CD, effectively making a mix CD from tracks that I've already paid for. I wouldn't distribute it to the...

Is it legal in TN to make renters pay property tax? [ 8 Answers ]

Thanks for all the responses and sorry I didn't make it quite clear the first time My mother owns the trailer and rents a space in a small trailer park. She does pay an annual $25.00 tag registration fee on her trailer (like a car tag). I do this for her at the courthouse each year. Her...

View more questions Search