Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Llama_Guy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 01:05 PM
    Need good names for two characters
    Now, I'm having fun writing a fanfic story, but I'm in serious need of two boys' names. One is a laid-back slacker who doesn't care so much except for the one thing (ecology) he's interested in. The other one is a bit arrogant, self-assured and sarcastic "dude". I can't find good names to fit their characters, any help would be greatly appreciated! :D
    Ginger2345 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 01:19 PM

These names pop in my mind first: Jesse, Andrew, Will, Scott, or Aaron
    Llama_Guy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 01:20 PM

Aaron sounds like a decent name. I was thinking Lucas for the laid-back one, though?
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 5, 2009, 01:33 PM

I like the name Tristan, edward, allen, and Gabriel... Im at a brain fart atm..
    Ginger2345 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 01:36 PM

Lucas is a good name, but if its anywhere close to science fiction, it will probably make people think of George Lucas... which could be good or bad, that's up to you
    plumberchris911 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 04:37 PM

Well eddie and stevenastioamabastardio sounds good
    :P
    WriteitActit814 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 05:44 PM

I like the suggestion for Lucas... As for the other guy, the name that comes to mind is Brian... Simply because I know a guy who fits that description. :D
    IWHO Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

May 9, 2009, 09:23 PM

I like William, Tristan, Jake, Colter, Brandon, Lincoln, James, Joseph, Anthony, John... and I could go on... lol
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 09:29 PM

Mikkie/mikky (nickname for michael) for the laid back one

James for the sarcastic one

Those were the two names that came to mind after I read your description of the two :)
    heidijoanne Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

May 10, 2009, 12:45 PM

Merick for your laid back character and Ross for your arrogant guy!
    Tinkerz Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Quote :
    Now, I'm having fun writing a fanfic story, but I'm in serious need of two boys' names. One is a laid-back slacker who doesn't care so much except for the one thing (ecology) he's interested in. The other one is a bit arrogant, self-assured and sarcastic "dude". I can't find good names to fit their characters, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Liam for the arrogant "dude"

And

Jack for the laid back slacker :p
    dawgsnkats Posts: 130, Reputation: 7

May 10, 2009, 08:32 PM

Zane for the arrogant, Jack for the slacker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Names of some good novels by well known authors [ 7 Answers ]

I need some names of good inspirational novels by well known authors. Are they available on the net i.e. their free downloads as e-books?

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

Can someone give me good names for my characters? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I'm writing a story but the names I picked suck. So can someone give me a good name. But there's a catch. They names have to have a specific meaning. First name has to mean someone who has low temper control or is mean or cruel Second name has to mean someone jealous or whinny ...

Finding a book title--I know plot, setting, characters names [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm trying to find a book I read about 15 years ago and I can't remember the author or the title. I believe it is a Silhouette Desire book. Most likely published in the 80's or early 90's. I know what the cover looked like--It was a man (I think on a lounge chair by the pool) with his wife...

Characters in file names for web use [ 1 Answers ]

I understand the space no-no. I'm replacing all spaces in file names with the underscore. I know the problem with caps too.. How about dashes? Are dashes OK? Are there any other standard US keyboard stuff that I should look for to replace with something else? Thanks!

View more questions Search