Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlietruck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 04:35 PM
    A movie about a couple communicating with each other by leaving notes in an antique
    A movie about a couple communicating with each other by letters through an antique desk. From different centuries. May have starred a Stapleton sister
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 3, 2009, 04:37 PM

The Love Letter (1998) (TV)
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

May 3, 2009, 04:41 PM

I believe you are referring to the movie, The Love Letter, starring Campbell Scott and Jennifer Jason Leigh.
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

May 4, 2009, 06:21 AM

It sounds like 'the lake house' but they left letters in a mailbox
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 06:25 AM

Awww.. That's my favorite Hallmark movie - The Love Letter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Couple of children's movie from 80s or 90s [ 7 Answers ]

Okay for the first one: I am pretty sure it is a version of Thumbelina, but all my searches have failed to turn up the right one. It starts (maybe after an introduction) with a old lady wishing for a daughter. (somehow) She gets a girl to bloom out of this flower. She made her a boat out of a nut...

Name of movie I saw on TV a couple of years ago? [ 2 Answers ]

It was about two families coming together after the parents were married, their teenage children have to get along, I rember one of the girls was really into drawing using a tablet.

I movie about a couple who hit a person . [ 5 Answers ]

Hi this is the third time and the answers so far weren't right I watched the shows or movies and they were not the ones... The only other thing about the movie I can remember is that there was a couple I believe to be driving at night and hit a person or maybe the other car not sure and killed the...

Discounted notes vs Interest Bearing Notes [ 2 Answers ]

Sometimes a discounted note is issued rather than an interest-bearing note. Why would a someone do this rather than the standard interest bearing note? What are the pros and cons of doing so? Who would issue a discounted note?

View more questions Search