Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown00124 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 12:44 PM
    Does YouTube allow RB?
    I have my camcorder ready, on the Tv n everything, my Rockband2 disk in the Xbox. I was just wondering if I would be able to post videos on Youtube doing RB.

A lot of people are making videos from RB and calling them FC. How does Youtube allow that?

If I started making videos for Youtube as FC, would it be OK to post them and avoid copyright infringement? Or at least get some videos on there without them getting taken off?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 12:58 PM

What is FC exactly?

I would read the terms of agreement before posting anything. It's always safer that way.

I wouldn't see a problem of you posting a video of you playing RB
    Unknown00124 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 08:03 PM
    I looked up what FC means. It means follow copy, which probably means if u add that to a video title of desc. it'll be all right... Right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Youtube age [ 1 Answers ]

I just made a YouTube account, and screwed up on my age, is there any way to change it?

Youtube [ 1 Answers ]

My friend would like to know if there is a way to download YouTube videos, then put them onto a DVD? Before anyone says that this is wrong and you are stealing from the artist, I don't know what vids he wants to put on DVD, all I know is that this is something I know nothing about and would like...

Youtube [ 2 Answers ]

How can I save clips in my computer from YOUTUBE.there is no button to download. Please give me complete procedure to do it.

View more questions Search