Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 07:50 AM
    Connecting dell insprion 1545 to LCD high def. TV
    What cord would I need to connect my dell laptop to my lcd high def TV. The plug on the TV for PC cable is there but the only ports on my laptop are usb ports and a somewhat squareish plug with lots of little prongs in it. When I went to the sound, computer and systems store the plugs to connect your TV to laptop had metal rings inside it but looked almost like the odd plug I have. Can anyone help me please
    insubbu Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 12:05 AM

You have two options

s-video to VGA cable
    VGA Male to VGA Male cable

See the below link

You can easily understand

PC to TV Connection Guide
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 04:11 AM

Thank you very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

High Sex Drive, High Fear of Intercourse [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a 19 year old female battling sexual demons from a past relationship. I am now with a compassionate and empathetic boyfriend but I still can't jump the hurdle from my previous experiences. He knows what has happened to me and it doesn't phase him, he just wants me to take it easy and grow...

Connecting high definition converters [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone provide a source for an easy to understand diagram that illustrates the way to connect a high definition converter to a DVD player/recorder, VCR player/recorder, and TV?

Connecting to net with laptop dell [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to connect my dell laptop to net .broadband cable modem but laptop says can't retrieve isp address and low power I think.. my modem lights are both green laptop has one orange light one yellow light any help appreciated

View more questions Search