Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

Apr 30, 2009, 08:10 PM
    Mini bonsai tree kit
    Hi I am trying to grow a mini bonsai I've had the kit for about 4 months now and want to grow it now that it is spring. Unfortunately I lost the little booklet that came with it. It came with 5 little seeds. I know I'm supposed to germinate them first but I forgot what the book said. I know you have to soak them in (water? For 24 hours but I don't remember if it said to soak them for 24 hours in the fridge/freezer? Or if it said to soak for 24 hours THEN put them in the fridge for another 24 hours? If anyone knows ANYTHING about mini bonsais pleaaase explain the germination process and then what I am supposed to do after.. do I grow it inside first and bring it outside?
    user99 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 10:12 PM
    This isn't really an answer to your question because I know absolutely nothing about bonsai tree's but where did you get the kit? It sounds cool to try to plant a bonsai.
    user99 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 10:13 PM
    This isn't really an answer to your question because I know absolutely nothing about bonsai tree's but where did you get the kit? It sounds cool to try to plant a bonsai.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 10:27 PM

Here are some instructions.I am assuming that all seeds are germinated the same for all types of Bonsai.
    How to Germinate Seed for Bonsai
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

May 1, 2009, 08:20 AM

I got it from newbury comics they have all kinds of stuuff to plant 4 leaf clovers venus fly traps and all sorts of things the box says runningpress.com
    1633056 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 06:02 PM
    I have the same kit. Its 24 hours in water then put the seeds in a damp cloth in the fidge for 1 week after that plant in pot with the peat pod.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prunning of Bonsai tree [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, What should be the best method of prunning any bonsai?

Cut Tree Down? Tree Roots destroying my walkway. [ 7 Answers ]

I have some type of birch tree in the front of my house. The roots have grown up on the lawn and crakes my walk way. The tree is beautiful but is destroying my walkway and the lawn. Can I save it or should I just cut it down. If I replant a tree, what tree can I plant that will avoid damaging my...

How do you kill tree roots after more than 2 years after the tree was cut down? [ 5 Answers ]

About 2 years ago I had a tree removed from my front yard and the stump ground. I was told that this was enough to kill the remaining roots. However, I don't believe that this is true since the driveway is cracking and splitting even more now than when we had the tree. One side of the crack is...

My 12' healthy ficus tree is dying.How do I save my tree? [ 0 Answers ]

My Ficus tree were plant in my garden on a slopne for about a year. It doing very well. All the sudden the last two week couple of branches with the leafs start curling, turning yellow or brown and then fall off the branch. I cut of those two branches, now another branch, the leafs start doing the...

View more questions Search