Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monicaO Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 05:57 PM
    Don't know what I should do anymore
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for 4years. We have a 2year old son. We have lived together for 1year now. Are lease is up in June and he buying a house. He works and makes the money I have been a stay at home mom witch is what he told me he wanted me to do but the last 6months have been bad. He tells me I should get a job but I have to get paid at least 10 a hours so I can pay for the truck he got me, daycare, gas and me and my sons clothes and sorry but I can't make that much our truck note is 365, gas 80 a week and daycare 150 a week. The only jobs I can get will only pay 8.00 an hour.anyways that not the bad part the bad part is that he works 7-330 he comes home one a week on time at 4:00 everyother night its 9 and on the weekends he's out till 1am or latter. I ask him where he is and he won't tell him but sometime he dose but its " i was partying with all guys i promise!" for the last 2months he's been telling me stuff like "i can't wait to leave u" and "she's better than u" and the one that hurts the most "shes going to be a better mother than u and jerrods going to love his new mommy". Then the next day he will be I didn't mean it I was just mad at u. we are moving in June to are house I don't know what I should do and how I can learn if there is another girl. It sucks because I was 18 when we got together and 20 when I had are son. I love him but I know I don't need this if he is cheating on me.
    IWHO Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

Apr 29, 2009, 07:35 PM

I don't know if I can answer this question, I am not an expert, but I would DEFINITELY get that job for $8 an hour and start saving up a down payment for an apt of my own. I would also trade in the truck and get a cheaper and more economical car. I would move out as soon as I could and then I would file for child support from him. No-one deserves this kind of treatment from anyone, you are worth more, and you should move out and move on. Oh, and about the "bad" part, whether he is cheating on you doesn't compare to how he is treating you. Get out.
    mesing2u Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 07:50 PM

I agree with "IWHO"... that kind of treatment is not acceptable. If you stay with someone like this you and your child will be the only ones hurting. My ex husband did similar things and I learned the hard way. My hopes and prayers are with you :)
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2009, 08:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monicaO View Post
    how i can learn if there is another girl.
    Let's take some of his words to find out.

" i was partying with all guys i promise!"
    "she's better than u"
    "shes going to be a better mother than u and jerrods going to love his new mommy".

Yeah he's cheating on you. He's also quite the for that last one. I mean really just a low life, bottom feeding, douche bag, Evil. Trully evil. I'm trying to think of someone to compare to a boy that tells his own child's mother that their son will love his new mommy. Twisted sick emotional abuse. I trully can't even come up with the words. I really dislike this guy and I don't even know him.

I've dated a few girls with children and many arguments were had but I never thought about bringing their child into any of them. Those weren't even my children, and I respected their mothers enough not to bring them into any problems we were having. Now that I really think about it, it never even crossed my mind. This child's own father would use him for some personal vendetta. I've got to be honest, I've never met your child and I care more for him then his father. I'd not use him as a pawn for a sick game.

I feel like I'm rambling without a point, I just can't get over just what a F-ing loser this guy is.

You need to start preparing to get out of this relationship. Trade the truck in for a car and save on gas and perhaps get some money back if the car is cheaper. You'd better hit up father of the year for child support which should also help you in some of the bills. But you need to plan on this ending as you need to be away from this emotional abuse.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 29, 2009, 09:04 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...se-324704.html
    Your boyfriend has been feeding you a bunch of hooey, to cover up for his own bad behavior, (lousy actually) and bad decisions. As long as you take it, he will continue. He is trying to keep you dumb, and afraid so he can do whatever he wants because your there to catch the blame.

Go home to your parents, for love and support, get a job, and child support, and get your life in order.

Let him pay for the truck, to haul you to work. If he can't, they will come and get it, (probably in his name) and you can get your own.

Sorry, ain't that much love in the world, for you to put up with that kind of abuse. Let the slut he is cheating with deal with his azz. That's poetic justice, and you can find your own happiness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 25.He's 45.we don't have sex anymore [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 20 yrs older than I am and when we first got together we had sex all the time. It has now been almost a year and he doesn't even seem interested in sex. We have a great relationship apart from no nookie... but now I am feeling the desire to stray. What should I do?

I don't know what to do anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I heat my life at home. See me and my mom have been fighting non stop day and night over really the stupidest things ever (well I think they are. I love my mom don’t get me wrong but I really don’t want to fight with her anymore, she jest gets me so mad some time’s that I jest explode in her...

I just don't know what to do anymore! [ 6 Answers ]

My issuses are no different than other people in need. I have gone through my simple times and it seems like I am always going through tough times. I Moved from North Baltimore Ohio to lexington ky because I was told there was more employment here. I am a 25 year old single mother of a 2 year old...

Don't know who I am anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went through a pretty messy breakup, firstly I'm 17 and just finished year 12 and am in the transition into workig life and university and this breakup has really messed with my head of a lot of things. One thing I've found is that I really can't let go, at first I thought it was because...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel so boggled in my head. Lately everyday I want to cry or just be by myself. I think about death all the time. I am completely stressed about bills and how to pay them. About school. I feel like Im the dumbest person I class. I don't even know how Im...

View more questions Search