Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cay1234 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 12:48 AM
    Vaginal lumps
    I noticed that I have a small lump like in the inside part of my leg and like right next to my vagina.(where my underwaer line would be) Its been there for a couple of months, I noticed it when it first came up. The first one disappeared after a couple of weeks but the second one has lasted a couple of months. I shave down there and wonder if I might have gotten them by a small cut or something. I don't know what it is. I tried to squeeze it, but nothing. I can grab with my fingers and feel in under the skin. It is about the size of an eraser on a pencil or a little smaller.
    Please help.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 12:53 AM

Could it be an ingrown hair? Does it hurt? Is it tender touch? What colour is it? If you are unsure go see your doctor.
    Cay1234 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 01:30 AM

No I'm pretty sure it's not an ingrown hair. It doesn't hurt, doesn't itch, it's a bit purple though
    And I'm only 16 and can't exactly tell my mother about it. That's why I'm on here
    Thanks x
    jillrenee15 Posts: 103, Reputation: 11

May 5, 2009, 02:26 AM

Since your 16, tell your mom you need to start going for your yearly gyn exam, if you haven't already that is. Could be just a compacted follicle, a cyst of some sort, even just a plain old pimple that won't come to the surface. Could also be something more serious, a boil, an infected gland, something. Get it checked!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal problems, a lot of dischrage and vaginal itch [ 2 Answers ]

Well its embarasing but I'm 16 and I just became sexually active. Ive only done it with one boy which is my boyfriend and ever since I have been dealing with occasional vaginal itching. At one point it became so sever that my mom had to take me to the doctor but she didn't find out about my sex...

Red lumps [ 3 Answers ]

i had sex 2 days ago and did not use protection, i also did oral and a day after this i ended up with 6-8 big red lumps on my vagina area, and they really hurt and are very sore, can anybody help with this ? thankyouu..

Arm Lumps [ 1 Answers ]

I have been to the hospital 5 months ago as I took an overdose and I had a drip in my arm for about 26 hours for my antidote.. From then I have had a small hard lump in my vein in my arm and it has spread since January, there is now 3 Hard bumps runinng up the inside of my vein.. they sometimes...

Lumps behind d ear [ 2 Answers ]

What is a large lump behind d ear near d ear lobe

Lumps behind the ear [ 2 Answers ]

My 22 month old boy has a knot that has been behind his ear for the past 2 to 3 months And it keeps getting bigger,should I be concerned

View more questions Search