Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 08:17 PM
    Jesus VS. the devil
    Jesus and Satan were having an argument as to who was the better programmer. This went on for days until they agreed to hold a contest with God as the judge. They sat at their computers and began.

They typed furiously for several hours, lines of code streaming up on the screen. Seconds before the end of the competition, a bolt of lightning struck, taking out the electricity. Moments later, the power was restored, and God announced that the contest was over. He asked Satan to show what he had come up with. Satan was visibly upset, and cried, "I have nothing! I lost it all when the power went out."

"Very well, then," God said, "Let us see if Jesus did any better."

Jesus entered a command, and the screen came to life in vivid display, the voices of an angelic choir poured forth from the speakers. Satan was astonished. He stuttered, "But how?! I lost everything, yet Jesus' program is intact! How did he do it?"

God chuckled, "Jesus saves"

EDIT:: DARN IT --Someone already posted this on AMHD :(

Sarah
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2009, 08:30 PM

Lol,

Sarah, are you saying that I am always going to win?

Lol,
    mazak Posts: 148, Reputation: 5

Apr 25, 2009, 08:46 PM

Lol good one thanks,for the laugh!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 09:31 PM

The devil's in the detail... save, save, save...
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 09:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    lol,

Sarah, are you saying that I am always going to win?

lol,
    Win at losing ;)

Sarah
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 10:19 PM

Okay new joke:

Eddie wanted desperately to have sex with this really cute, really hot girl in his office... but she was dating someone else. One day Eddie got so frustrated that he went to her and said, "I'll give you $100 if you let me have sex with you..."

The girl looked at him, then said, "NO."

Eddie said, "I'll be real fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down, and I'll finish by the time you've picked it up."

She thought for a moment and said that she would consult with her boyfriend. So she called him and explained the situation.

Her boyfriend says, "Ask him for $200, pick up the money really fast. He won't even be able to get his pants down." She agreed and accepts the proposal.

Over half an hour goes by and the boyfriend is still waiting for his girlfriend's call. Finally, after 45 minutes the boyfriend calls and asks what happened.

Still breathing hard, she managed to reply, "The bastard had all quarters!"

Sarah
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 04:25 PM

Catsmine agrees: You're BAAAD!
    I got another one for you ;)

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants. "Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's "the" night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that. Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack." The young man makes his purchase and leaves.

Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes. The girl leans over and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person."

He leans over to her and says, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."

Sarah
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2009, 06:30 PM

You have good jokes Muddy. Keep 'em coming. I liked all 3. The quarters one was priceless though.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2009, 06:35 PM
    Lol
    Attached Images

Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

Apr 29, 2009, 06:42 PM

I've got one as well... but it's naughty.

A man genius had just constructed a life size robot perfecting the image of a hot woman. The man began to explain and brag his creation to him, telling him that she was even able to have sex as well as help with all tasks at his work and even offered to let the man have sex with it to try it out.

The man excitedly accepted and took the robot into the next room to have sex. About two minutes later, the genius hears an earsplitting scream and becomes distressed. "Crap! I should have told him the butt was a pencil sharpener!"
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2009, 03:17 AM

Love it muddy! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Addictions, the devil. [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 5 years has been using oxycotin for probably over a year now. Im not exactly sure because he lies and hides it from me. I have told him numerous times he needs to quit and to start by just cutting down. He tries but it lasts about a day. I don't think he is strong minded enough to...

Devil used to be an angel [ 1 Answers ]

I know that the Devil used to be one of God's angels but I was wondering where abouts in the bible it talks about that, I really want to read it. Thankyouu (:

The Devil and the Genie [ 3 Answers ]

While trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a bottle on the sand and picked it up. Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said, "Master, may I grant you one wish?" Osama responded, "You ignorant, unworthy daughter-of-a-dog! Don't you know who I am?...

Could the Devil be from another planet? [ 48 Answers ]

This is a silly question maybe, and I know there is no scriptural basis for it. However, I recently saw John Carpenter's movie "Prince of Darkness", and it explains that Satan basically was an ancient evil being from another galaxy who came and tried to take over the earth. Anyway I thought it was...

Jesus vs the devil [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend told me this joke this morning - thought I'd share it Jesus and the devil were arguing one day over who was better and who influenced men more. God got really fed up and says nether of you are very relevant anymore you need to get with the times. Who needs cankers cured these days...

View more questions Search