Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hj3 Posts: 92, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2009, 10:58 PM
    Powdercoat Powder
    Has anyone had any experience with the powder for powdercoating from Harbor Freight? Is it a durable clean finish, that'll last? Thanks!
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2009, 04:42 AM

Most powder coat products, including Sear's, are supposed to be very good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shimmery Powder [ 4 Answers ]

I used to use this wonderful powder with shimmers in it in high school. I think it was NYC or something like that. I don't know what happened to it. It was the perfect ratio of powder to shimmer so that when the sun hit my face in certain areas it was angelic. I loved the stuff. PLEASE PLEASE...

Monobenzone powder [ 33 Answers ]

Hey guys I would like to know what does 99% Min monobenzone powder means, as far as strength goes. Does it mean that is the maximum strength. Does anyone know as well the proper way to mix the monobenzone powder. Since it cheaper to purchase it in that form. Thanks guys.

Pill powder [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking about taking this testosterone booster called Isa-test. The problem is I have a tough time swallowing pills. I wanted to know if it's OK to break the capsule open and just eat the powder?

Slimquick powder? [ 10 Answers ]

So it's only my second day doing the slimquick diet for women , it's the one that comes in little packets to add into your water bottle and you of course have to count your calories and exercise as well I was just wondering if anyone has done this before and if it worked out for you? I want to...

Protein powder [ 2 Answers ]

How long before protein powder expires?

View more questions Search