Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah060187 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 06:35 AM
    What can it be?
    Yes my name is Sarah and I'm 21 and I might be pregnant, I have missed 2 periods and 4 hpt have came back negative. But I feel like I am and I'm having some symptons. Last night I started having some stomach pains really bad and I got up this morning and I still had them but even worse that I couldn't even walk to the bathroom I feel like I am about to die. What can this be please I need some advice asap. Do I need to got to the er, I don't have a doctor here where I stay
    brunettegirl Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 07:54 AM

I would call your GYN or if you are in that much pain head to the ER. I have one child and I know for a fact that an ectopic pregnancy can cause you to miss your period but not show up on pregnant. Tests. Especially if the pain is one-sided and severe you need to go to the ER.
    Or you may have some type of cysts--they can cause A lot of pain. Better get checked just to be sure! Good Luck.
    sarah060187 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 10:08 AM
    I went to the ER that night and they say that isn't nothing wrong wit me. All my test came back fine, and they gave me pain meds for the pain. I woke up this morning and I was spotting again. I don't know what is wrong wit me.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 02:22 PM

Since you have missed two periods, are having pain, and have tested negative on pregnancy tests, make an appointment with your gynecologist to have some more checking done to determine other possible causes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search