Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FreeSpirit777 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2009, 02:51 PM
    I'm Pregnant and He has Disappeared
    I am 32, divorced with a 10 yr old. I was introduced to a man, equally as wealthy as I, that was going through a divorce. LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR, I DID NOT KNOW HIM WHEN HIS WIFE SERVED HIM DIVORCE PAPERS. She left because she found an even wealthier man. Also, I do not care about how much money a man has NOR do I need it.

I went out with this man, we'll call him Martin. I like to drink wine and obviously he likes to drink too. A little too much. He is 8 years older than I am and he is a runner----runner I say because he likes to run away from problems... like most alcoholics. We spent many, many months together and hours upon hours of quality time. We became very close and we were great friends. His divorce isn't final, I told him I was pregnant, he said very cruel things to me, belittled me and doesn't want anything to do with me. This from a man that told me I was the woman of his dreams and the sexiest, most intelligent attractive lady he has ever met.

I am devastated. Should I contact him? Should I let my attorney handle him relinquishing his Parental Rights (he will agree to this---he told me) and not warn him? Abortion is NOT an option and I haven't heard from him in 10 days. We used to talk 4-5 times a day and spend every evening together. I so want to see him face to face and talk.

Ideas on his behavior and how to get him to talk to me? We do need to talk... we are professional adults.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Apr 20, 2009, 03:11 PM

He is a horses' and he does not deserve you or that child he needs to grow up and take resposibility ugh men like that make me sick
    FreeSpirit777 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nitelight198073 View Post
    he is a horses' and he does not deserve you or that child he needs to grow up and take resposibility ugh men like that make me sick
    I read your post and it made me laugh... he is a horse's a**! Thank you for that
    Lovelee Posts: 150, Reputation: 5

Apr 20, 2009, 04:22 PM
    Does he have any children of his own? Even so I don't understand why he wouldn't take responsibility for this child being a 40 year old man with money. If he were a real man he would talk about it face to face with you.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 05:33 PM

I believe his rig couldn't just get terminated unless you have a husband willing to adopt the child or he is a bad influence on the child (drug addict, criminal record, etc).

He was liar and sadly you fell for his games. And with these games a baby was produce.

Regardless if you need the money or not, I would simply go after him for child support because your child deserves that and if you don't want the money then you can send it to me. Lol Only playing! You can put it in a bank account for the child for when he/she gets older.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 09:05 PM

There's a reason you don't get involved with married men.

Have your lawyer deal the rest from here. The moment he started calling you names was the moment he lost the right to handle this without mediation.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2009, 10:07 PM
    I will give you rich professional people, the same advise I give the young dumb high schoolers, who behave just as your doing, get the child support for the child, and try to be good parents.

That's the only one who is important.

The rest is your own personal BS, which frankly is childish, and immature.
    Ultima Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Apr 21, 2009, 12:53 PM

Hey chuff how are you doing. I noticed you giving some good advice and I kind of need your help. If you don't mind can you see my thread please. Appreciate the help man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DVD drives disappeared [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Help Desk, All of a sudden, my DVD and CD burner drives have disappeared. I have a partitioned hard drive, C/D; my other drives include: floppy (still working) plus a DVD drive which also reads CDs and a CD/RW drive below that I use for burning CDs. My computer doesn't recognize any of...

CD ROM DRIVE disappeared [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I did not find my solution from previous questions and answers. I am using two windows o.s in my computer 1. window 98 and 2. windows XP. In both of these windows CD Rom has disappeared. I am unable to find out cd rom in my computer. Before that after switching off my computer I...

Cd and dvd drive disappeared [ 4 Answers ]

My cd and dvd drive disappeared from "My Computer". How do I get them back? :confused:

She just disappeared. [ 1 Answers ]

Recently, I reconnected with a young woman I knew while in college. Though we didn't date (I was dating others at the time and her school was two states away), there was an obvious attraction and mutual high regard. During an initial date we decided to plan a trip to celebrate the new year, and it...

View more questions Search