Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxslilbaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 12:42 PM
    Was it implantation bleeding
    I am 48, I have a 5 yr old and 2 yr old. My periods are like clock work. I had my last period on March 10. On April 13, I had 2 days of a very light spotting. Pink first then brownish. Took a home pregnancy test lastnight and negative. When should I test again.
    brunettegirl Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 02:49 PM

I'd give it a week or call your doctor and get a blood test.
    Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation Bleeding? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a high school senior who made a big big big mistake! My friend and I had decided to be friends with benefits. I know, that's a mistake in itself! Anyway, I had ended my period on April 6th, and we had unprotected sex ( next mistake ) on April 8th. I went to planned parenthood the...

? About implantation bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Heather. Me and my husband are trying to conceive. I was fertile starting Monday April 23rd-Thursday April 26th. Today, Friday April 27th, I started to bleed a little. It was less then a tsp. and light pink now becoming more red. The first day of my last period was April 13th. Could...

Implantation Bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

IMPLANTATION BLEEDING- Many women believe that when trying to concieve that they experience IMPLANTATION BLEEDING. It is important to understand that this is not as common as we all would like to believe. So, prior to asking “is this implantation bleeding” please read on. I know it...

Implantation Bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

This post has been moved, please click here.

View more questions Search