Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetBeth Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2009, 10:30 AM
    Spotted just once and would be 5 days early for my period?
    I thought I was getting my period, I used the bathroom, wiped and there was just a very light pink spot, I would have been about 5 days early, but I have not had any more spotting or bleeding since and I don't have cramps, just that one spot of light pink. What does this mean?
    brunettegirl Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 10:34 AM

Well if you've had unprotected sex it couldve been implantation bleeding which, Im told, occurs around 6-12 days after conception. Or you may just be spotting before your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period 8 days early [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my husband and immediately after my period started, 8 days early. It was not light spotting but heavy, mid period type. It lasted for 4 days. I have a very normal cycle with the exception of this month. Any ideas why?

Period 2 days early,still might be pregnant. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok Ladies, this my dilemma-My boyfriend and I had sex on March 29th.My period was March 19 it went off on thee 24th.When we had sex,he came inside me twice, so I knew without a doubt in my mind that I was.Now my period is 2 days early and I'm having slight cramping. Can anyone help and let me know...

I am 10 days early on my second period [ 5 Answers ]

I Have only just started my second period and I am 10 days early. Is this all right? I don't Want to talk to my mam about it as I am embarrassed. Please help. Really Worried.

Late 13days and spotted for 2 days [ 8 Answers ]

Ok well i have 2 kids my daughter is 5.5 months.. i missed my period it was suppose to on the 02/04 i never miss and i didn't, on the 12 i spotted for 2days. And then again nothing. I was getting cramps on the 8th and 9th like i was going to get my period but nothing. Wat should i do? I took a...

2 months no period 2 negative pregnancy test and spotted 3 times [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone ever been threw this it's been since October 2007 that I have not gotten my period. For about 1month of that time I felt sick, like now that I'm thinking about it the mid to ending of October to the end of November I felt Blah most of the time. Mostly at night certain smells no other...

View more questions Search