Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss kc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 07:15 AM
    Scarey time!
    Hi I found out I was pregnant and worked out that my last mp was 30 jan that would make me 11 weeks. I went for an u/s today and all they could find was a sack. I had an implantation bleed on 5 march can you work out your due date from that? Im so worried in the scan they said it might have got to a certain stage and stopped growing. I have a daughter who's 5 and she was born fine with out no problems I have to wait 2 weeks to see if it grows its going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life I just wanted to know really if I could work it out from the implantation bleed because then it would make me about 6- weeks. Thank you k.c
    brunettegirl Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 10:48 AM

First of all I am sorry to hear you have to go through that. I can understand your anxiety to have to wait 2 weeks to find out.
    I think it would be hard to figure out your due date from implantation bleeding, but Im not positive. Because I think implantation bleeing occurs anywhere from 6-12 days after conception so it would pretty much be a guess.
    But I wish you the BEST of luck and hope all is well with the little one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Student dependent visa UK, Full time or Part time work? [ 26 Answers ]

I have student visa of UK and I study in university. My wife recently came in London. She has student dependent visa. She doesn't study. Can she work full time? How many hours she can work? Thank you

How do I set the day, time and date on a Seiko World Time Touch sensor [ 5 Answers ]

Setting the date, time and day on a Seiko World Time Touch Sensor with 3 buttons in the back

Directions to set time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. [ 7 Answers ]

I need directions to set the time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. RefONS901G. Cal YJ20. The clock has a B C buttons to set time. Thanks, Tom Disregard! I figured it out. Thanks, Tom

Is this the scarey truth about Israel-Palestine Conflict and America? [ 9 Answers ]

This video has scared me a lot. Is this true? I want people to see this and tell me what the hell is going on with the world... I'm a first year Politics student and everything I'm learning is confirming this shame: http://youtube.com/watch?v=eCL6WdnuNp4

Death is so scarey to think about [ 10 Answers ]

I no it's a part of life but I just can't seem to accept the fact that everyone dies one day and imagine when I'm old id be so depresssed when you die you don't really no its like you have never been born its really scarey don't u agree??

View more questions Search