Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mozzo1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 03:41 AM
    My Biological father
    I am wanting to find my biological father who met my mum in 1972, at the suyuers arm`s in manchester uk.
    I don't have a clue what his name is or where he is from.
    Im 36 now and I think its about time I found out.
    Can you help me? Anyone?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 19, 2009, 03:59 AM

Mozzo, how do you expect to find someone from l972(71) when you have no idea what his name is ? I guess the only one who can help you is your mom. Doesn't she know what his name is ?

Tick
    Miss-T Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 08:47 AM

I agree with Tickle.Maybe you should ask your mother or someone who knows what happen(If your mum won't do it)
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Apr 19, 2009, 10:30 AM

It is an unfortunate situation but it is one that only your mother can shed light on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biological Father not there [ 3 Answers ]

My ex has not seen nor spoke to my chilren in about 1 yr. I believe it would be best if he would relinquish all rights because my husband wants to adopt them. Has he abandoned them? My children are 3 and 19 months, their biological father has not seen them in nearly a year, we recently went to...

Can a father loose custidy if his not the biological father? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has a 5 year old with son with a girl he had a thing with. She loved him and therefor she got pregnant and told him the child was his. She put him trough the ringer cause she wanted to be with and she realized he was never going to be with her she signed her rights to the child away. Her...

Biological Father [ 1 Answers ]

Aloha, I am trying to help my boyfriend locate his biological father. His name is Roger James Poteat I believe he may be 70 or 71 years old. He was in the navy at the time my boyfriend was born which was Feb. 15,1968 and stationed in Albuquerque,NM, I believe he is originally from Philadelphia,...

Looking for my Biological Father [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know what I have to do to find my father.

Adoption from biological Father to Step Father [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: One of my employees has children by her now husband and former husband. Her present husband wants to adopt her two children from her former husband. The biological Father is willing to relinquish his rights. She wants to draw up the papers without an Attorney because of the cost. If...

View more questions Search