Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margaret20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 07:31 PM
    I have an iud but I am having pregnancy symptoms
    Hi my name is Margaret I had a son in December and I have an IUD but I think I am pregnant again. I have been having morning sickness headaches tired all the time mood swings and awfully sore. I need to know if I need to take a pregnancy test. I also need to know if its true that you can get pregnant with an IUD. :confused:
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 11:38 PM

You can get pregnant with an IUD. If you ever feel you are pregnant with an IUD you need to see a doctor asap because it could be an ectopic pregnancy and that is dangerous!

Please see a doctor, demand a blood test [they can detect pregnancy within 7-12 days of possible conception]. Make sure you let them know you have an IUD.

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I think I might be pregnant. I've eperienced and ectopic pregnancy before and I think mabey its happened again. How do I know the difference between regular symptoms and ectopic symptoms?

Period late aving pregnancy symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Ha all I'm new to this site took me a bit to figure a way to ask a question lol. OK the problem is that my period was on the 21st September I'm on for 5 days. I satarted my pack of YASMIN birth control pills on the 27th September but on the 5th and the 6th October I missed them 2 pills and took...

Are these Pregnancy Symptoms? [ 2 Answers ]

Been having persistent tummyache as well as soreness in my braest for the past 4days and my period is not due in until 2wks time. Am I pregnant I have had unprotected sex/

Symptoms of pregnancy a few days after intercourse [ 3 Answers ]

Hi it has been 8 days since intercourse and I have been nausous, headaches, brown bleeding. But 2 of the days I had horrible cramps and stomach pains. It did not feel like implantation cramps. I know these are signs of ectopic pregnancy but could it also be because I was late on my pill the day...

View more questions Search