Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ineed2know Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2006, 06:03 PM
    long complicated story
    hello! Well I like my best guy friend. I think he likes me too. Why I think this? Because he talks to one of my friends about me, asks all kinds of questions. She tells me that all he ever talks about is me. But he went out with another one of myfriends @ my school.
    they broke up because of my best friend, she said to his girl that he was cheating on her, and she believed her! Then him and I started to get close.. until my best friend changes her mind about him,( she likes him) and decides to throw a party to get with him. He ask if I was going, I said no, then my boyfriend asked him if he was going and he said no.
    she ran to me because she tought that he wasn't going because of me. So she begged me to go, I did. I asked him if he was going to go and he said yea. But then he got back with his x da day before, I had no problem with her n him. Then da next day @ school his girl trhought he made out with my boyfriend. Then once again they broke up because of her.
    now my boyfriend has some beef with other girls @ skool all because of that night, those other girls is who I hang out with now.
    over da summer he staied over @ my bf's house. Then Monday she told me that she kissed him. She said he was a bad kisser. But she told another girl named jay that she kissed him, and he was good! But then I found out on Thursday that jay likes him.
    I was some what heart broken over him.. but I thought that I only think him of as a friend. I broke down on my because, but stated that he might be a player. (but I don't know him like that)
    then all last week he was firting with them, I have to admit that I was P.O over him, but I got over it.
    then this week he paid all attention on me! How weird? Then those girls I mention wouldn't talk to me all this week! I want to know is... what does he sound like?
    my feelings around him is he makes me happy and we enjoy each other. I know more about him than any of da girls above. Who do u think he likes? My because goes to school with me and she say the only reason he like my boyfriend is because of her ***!
    I'm always da 1 to make da 1st move... I don't like that. I'm confused! like really bad! Some one just give me an opinon! plx and thxs!
    cypress e Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2006, 08:29 PM
    Stay away from him and find a new best friend,she does not have your well being at the top of her list. I do not know how old you are but it seems like he wants to play the field and not settle for just one girl. Don't fall for his act,use your head and be careful. Good luck

Sep 17, 2006, 10:03 AM
    Okay, well he send me an e-mail stating that he likes me... wat do I do know?
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Sep 17, 2006, 10:39 AM
    Cypress was right, stay away. Find a new guy and a new best friend. Too much drama, way too much! Not worth it. Even if he emailed you saying he likes you, it comes with too many problems. Enjoy your life, don't spend it on fixing things or people.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2006, 09:59 PM
    Concentrate on school and not boys! Especially this boy!
    There is plenty of time for boys later.

Sep 23, 2006, 10:28 AM
    k? But... lately he's bugging me... wat do I do now?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 23, 2006, 10:34 AM
    You can try, like my daughter, to tell him that you like him as a friend but studies are too important right now.

She says, and I quote "I am happy you like me, and I like you too, but I am just not ready for a boyfriend. I have to concentrate on school right now. I would like to be friends, but my studies have to come first." Another one she uses is "Well, I do like you, but I am not allowed to have a boyfriend until my dad meets them first."

That last one usually scares them away!

I agree with everyone so far, this is way too much drama for you right now and you need to find a new friend too.

Sep 23, 2006, 10:43 AM
    So you all say leave him, forget her, find me, explore life... with out drama?!

How old is your daughter?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 23, 2006, 11:59 AM
    Yes, that is what we are saying!! Do that and you will be better off.

She is 13, but VERY mature for her age.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 23, 2006, 12:32 PM
    There is so much drama and weird stuff going on in this post that I'd turn off the computer and turn on the TV

Sep 23, 2006, 12:35 PM
    Why would u state that?
    Expert

Sep 23, 2006, 01:39 PM
    Because it sounds like a soap opera where everyone is in everyone else's business and has something going on.

Sep 23, 2006, 02:01 PM
    Oooh! Well to tell you there's more... but you don't seem intersted
    Expert

Sep 24, 2006, 05:08 AM
    My only interest is you leave these people alone and get some real friends to hangout with and have fun. Nothing good ever comes out of a soap opera and it goes on and on. Why waste time with that kind of circle when there is so much to enjoy in life, unless you enjoy that sort of thing.
    gansada Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2006, 07:47 PM
    Well you do have a lot on your mind.

Try to focus on school.

Peace!

Hoped i helped!
    seeker2 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Nov 5, 2006, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    My only interest is you leave these people alone and get some real friends to hangout with and have fun. Nothing good ever comes out of a soap opera and it goes on and on. Why waste time with that kind of circle when there is so much to enjoy in life, unless you enjoy that sort of thing.

He is so true with his statement!! Drama... you don't need that. Get out now and try to stay out of it to keep yourself happier with life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I do not know what to do... PLEASE HELP... (warning this is complicated) [ 14 Answers ]

OK, so I am very new to the whole "relationship" scene, I am 20 yrs old and just lost my virginity a month ago. I am a late bloomer yes, but I honestly wanted to wait to do the deed with someone I deeply cared about, and I can honestly say that I was falling in love with the girl I was with. The...

Complicated (at least to me) tax situation [ 1 Answers ]

Here’s the situation, created by equal parts fear, confusion and ignorance. In 1999 got married to a Norwegian citizen and moved to Norway. I didn’t file taxes for that year (I just forgot. I am not even sure about the year before, since I have this weird “form phobia” that it takes me forever...

Very complicated situation, please help! [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Atlanta Tax Expert, I became an independent contractor of a financial company in May, 2004 while I was still on my F-1. But I did not make any income with them until late 2004, when I already changed my status to OPT. Then in February 2005, I found a full-time job and stopped working at...

Remodel gets complicated [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I got a remodel of my kitchen in progress that got abit more complicated. My father was an electrician 30+ years ago and has given me his advice but fears his knowledge is out dated. Older home that had only 2w, with no ground and I discovered I need a new 50amp socket to run my new range....

View more questions Search