Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 09:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090 View Post
    Lighterrr, do you hav any befor n after photos? Id b interested in using your regim, seems like its working well :-). Whats your undertone like? Yellow?
    I do have pics pm me and ill send them to you
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 09:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by krazycee07 View Post
    oh okay, i tried dr. james before , it didnt work for me , but i wasnt taking vitamin c with it, so maybe that was why it didnt work, or maybe i bought a fake!!
    Maybe cause they work fine for me and I'm only taking 1 pill a day, but don't think the pills alone will make you light you got to follow a regimn set up a plan for your skin whitening, and follow through with it.

There are products that are affordable and effective.
    traygeaux Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    black skin it's not easy i have a strict regimn that includes lots of sunscreen and hiding from the sun all the time. here it is

wash with 3 in 1 whitening soap at least 3-4 times daily on my face and X2 on the body

HQ 10% now was using 20% but cut down since i got my new colour 3-4 times weekly on face and X2 on body

hq 40% with movate on my back just below my neck cause it began to repig gonna do it for the next 2 weeks and see how it goes

retina-a 2 times weekly

kojic acid cream daily

vitamin c and gluthathione pills every day

glycolic acid 10% 2X weekly

gluta injections have not started but will soon i plan on injecting myself at least once daily.

thats it lightening and staying light is a full time occupation
    Holy hell! How does that NOT eat your skin up??

Did you have to work up to that or do you have really tough skin?
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 12:11 AM

Lmao I don't have tough skin tray I just wanted to be light really quick and it worked so I just kept on following my regimn
    traygeaux Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 12:44 PM
    lmao i dont have tough skin tray i just wanted to be light really quick and it worked so i just kept on following my regimn
    well, what I mean is... ur skin must be pretty resilient to endure all of that at once...

I can only use my hq/retinoid/kojic acid cream about 3x, maybe 4x a week... more than that and I start peeling like crazy...

my derm had prescribed me that cream 2x a day and a retinoid cream 2x a week... my skin couldn't handle it by a long shot!
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 08:28 PM

Lol k trey well we all react differently to products, some people use high hq and they never peel, I peeled enough and still do peel now even though I am the colour I want to be, but I can't stop, bleaching is an obesession
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 09:34 AM
    lol k trey well we all react differently to products, some ppl use high hq and they never peel, i peeled enough and still do peel now even though i am the colour i want to be, but i can't stop, bleaching is an obesession
    Michael jackson much?
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 11:54 AM

Lol weezing it has not come to that yet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I not capable? [ 8 Answers ]

I and my boyfriend had sex 3 for 3 consecutive days withou protection and those wer the 21st, 22nd and 23rd days of my cycle. I still didn't get pregnant. What could be the problem M I infertile??

I just met a smart, capable, independent woman, Never happened before, I'm confused. [ 42 Answers ]

Well as I said, I met this amazing woman, who is really really smart, capable of having a intelligent conversation (really, not where I pretend made up words make sense). I've known her for 3 weeks. I can't really stress how amazingly awesome this girl is, she's also drop dead gorgeous and near as...

How do I cope with a mom telling me I'm not capable of anything? [ 13 Answers ]

I don't understand why my biological mom that I barely even know is treating me like I'm five. She is mentally destroying me. She called me low life because I attacked this guy who touched me in appropriatly and it was a rerun of my past. She still is telling me I'm not capabale of anything. I just...

Is he capable of being abusive? [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I have posted on here one time about how I am unhappy with my marriage... well now I am scared. I am 21, my husband 23. We have one 19 month old little boy. We are getting further and further apart everyday. I am actually miserable. Before my son was born things were great but then things...

What does this mean: he doesn't know if he is 'capable of ever loving me?' [ 18 Answers ]

Sorry to bother you people - but can you make any sense of this.. I was in work and saw a lovely hamper full of sweets and candy and thought as a surprise it would be lovely to send it to boyf to make 1 year together special.. for 4 June.. So I ring him on my lunch break - didn't tell him what it...

View more questions Search