Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ihavenofriends Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 05:19 PM
    I have no friends
    Well I do but not for lunch time. Its been a week since there not talking to me. I mean I do know a lot of people. When my so called friends see me they laugh. I don't even go to the cafeteria. I stay in the bathroom stall. I always try to get in trouble to get a detention during lunchtime. Now I hate lunch time just want to pour out in tears. And the next time one of them laugh am going to punch them in the face.

WHAT TO DO?
    nikkiboo Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Apr 14, 2009, 05:36 PM

Well I don't really think pnching them is going to solve anything it will just make things worce I think the best thing to do is try talking to them and if that don't work than there not true friends you will need to try your best to find new friends if talking to them don't help
    Hope things will get better for you
    Sunni_Hubbard Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Apr 14, 2009, 05:44 PM

Wow that sounds like the movie odd girl out you need to stand up to these so called friends and let them know that they're behavior will not be tolerated and if they keep it up just shake it off and laugh because they isn't worth a second of your time. Make some new friends at lunch Never let anybody get you down!
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ihavenofriends View Post
    i don't even go to the cafeteria. i stay in the bathroom stall. i always try to get in trouble to get a detention during lunchtime.
    First off, those aren't your real friends, obviously.
    However, you will NEVER make new friends if you avoid everybody.

Go out there and just interact with everyone until you find some people you click with.

Second: Don't start getting in trouble on purpose. The last thing you need right now is a reputation as a trouble maker with the teachers and staff.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 11:52 PM
    Hi, ihavenofriends!

Yes, violence would not be a proactive way to act and could get you into some trouble. How about telling a teacher or counselor what is happening and seeing if they might be able to help you by sitting down with you and those people to all learn ways to get along?

What sort of things do you like to do for fun and recreation, please?

Thanks!
    Clueless13 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2009, 01:29 PM
    Well, first there are two things I want to tell you as friendly advice. First, I don't think that trying to get a detention is a good idea, even if you are trying to hang out with your friends longer. Another thing, just like the other user said, I don't think that punching them or that one person is going to do any good, just make things much worse. You can try doing something to channel that anger in a way that it won't hurt you or others. Anyway, what you need is a TRUE friend, a friend that won't exactly laugh at you for maybe the wrong reasons. I have one myself and not to brag, but we'll probably be friends for the rest of our lives. Have you ever tried hanging out with friends that are of your type of personality. I'm sure that if you hang out in that kind of group, you are sure to make a good friend. But if you are looking for a true friend, it would be a good idea to OPEN YOUR HEART. In , u need to convince that person that your friendship won't end so easily or quickly, okay. I hope this helps!:D
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Apr 17, 2009, 07:21 AM

Have you done anything at all? They could have found out something about you that their either jelous or annoyed about..
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Apr 17, 2009, 07:45 AM

When I was in high school, I had the same problem. I didn't have to many friends and the friends that I did have had a different lunch, so some of the teachers that I had would let me go into their classroom during lunch and I would hang out and talk to them. I told them the situation and they helped me. For a while I sat by myself at a lunch table and read a book or did my homework. People made fun of me, but I had the advantage and I didn't let it bother me because if it did then they would get their satisfaction out of it and I didn't want to give that to them.

Do not go and punch anyone. That is not a good solution. You may feel like you want to, but don't do it. Try talking to the counselor and see if there is anywhere else that you could eat lunch. Talk to your favorite teacher or a teacher of yours that likes you and see if there is anything that they can do to help.

Just remember this, when people get out of high school they all go their different ways. I don't really talk to too many people that I went to high school with. People grow up and move on, so don't worry about them. I know that it is easier said than done, but I always thought about that when I was going to school and it helped me get through the day. I was made fun of in PE and in almost every class, but I didn't let it get me down and I didn't use any violence. You don't want to get in trouble at school. That is not a good road to go down.

You need to make new friends or attempt to. There has to be some people in your school that won't treat you like crap and will be your friend, you just have to look for them. Good luck and I hope that things work out for you. Remember no violence though.

Apr 18, 2009, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ihavenofriends View Post
    well i do but not for lunch time. Its been a week since there not talking to me. I mean i do know a lot of people. When my so called friends see me they laugh. I don't even go to the cafeteria. I stay in the bathroom stall. I always try to get in trouble to get a detention during lunchtime. Now i hate lunch time just want to pour out in tears. And the next time one of them laugh am gonna punch them in the face.

What to do?

They want to be my friend cause they said there ot mad at me any more and they missed me..

Do I forgive them?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2009, 06:05 AM
    Did they say why they were mad at you and treated you so badly?

Apr 19, 2009, 12:56 PM

Did they have a good reason to be mad at you or was it all for no reason?

Apr 19, 2009, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    did they say why they were mad at you and treated you so badly?
    They said they missed me... and were mad at me for leaving... wen they wated for mee... then I left

Apr 19, 2009, 03:19 PM

I assume your only 12/13 if your friends reject you over that.

Apr 20, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartEdward View Post
    I assume your only 12/13 if your friends reject you over that.

Don't understand what u trynna say...
    Freddie17 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2009, 05:26 PM

Seriously, why would you WANT to go back to hanging out with people who treat you like that? Until recently I only had a couple of close friends, and all of a sudden people are trying to be my best buddy since I've now got something they want.

True friends don't treat you like this. You need to find something you're interested in and through that, find people who share and respect you and the things you're into. These guys aren't worth it.

Apr 25, 2009, 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie17 View Post
    Seriously, why would you WANT to go back to hanging out with people who treat you like that? Until recently I only had a couple of close friends, and all of a sudden people are trying to be my best buddy since I've now got something they want.

True friends don't treat you like this. You need to find something you're interested in and through that, find people who share and respect you and the things you're into. These guys aren't worth it.
    They said sorry... and I won't have no anymore friends

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

Friends to dating to Friends [ 2 Answers ]

Had a Long Distance Relationship with a friend of 7-8 years last 3months or so w/ sex. Was perfect besides the time we're apart. We broke up due to college, semi mutual. She wanted the break up, I sort've did too at the time. But' I'm glad it ended now that I look back at it. I Hurt her...

View more questions Search