Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2006, 02:02 AM
    I don't have any facts to back this up but I believe most strippers are either bi or lesbian anyway. They see your boyfriend as an open wallet.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 14, 2006, 07:56 AM
    You need to work on your jealousy issues, Have you sought counselling? You really should if a little thing like a bachelor party upsets you.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2006, 07:00 PM
    Upon coming to the realization that the two of you live together and have for 3 years, I agree with kp (couldn't spread the love) ; the whole strip club thing is just a red herring. There are some more fundamental issues here. Frankly, I think 3 years is way too long to be shacked up together and not have tied the knot ; that's red flag #1. You're going to have to sort out a lot of things here if you want this relationship to be successful. Communication is key and there needs to be lots of it.
    DizzyLizzy10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2006, 06:41 PM
    Okay this actually just recently happened to me...
    My boyfriend and his best-friend turned 18 within the same week and decided to go to a strip club.. I was completely okay with this... for some odd reason. But when it happened I got extremely jealous because just like you said I pictured him with naked women all around him... and it made me feel sick. I was upset about it for a while but then... I thought about it and I know he wouldn't "do" anything with one of these strippers and guys are visual people... they will always enjoy looking at other women.. no matter what you do. It's not because they don't find you attractive or they find them more attractive... it's just how they are. The only thing I can tell you is to just relax about it... and know that a stripper is just another "pretty girl"...
    And... they aren't always that attractive
    crankytwinkles Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2006, 06:22 PM
    I've read the posts above and I understand what they are saying but I agree with you. I don't think there's anything right about going to a strip club especially when you are committed in a relationship. I was in my best friends wedding party years ago and they all voted to go to the strip club and I said I wouldn't go... and I never did. I did get bumped down the line but I guess that was the price I had to pay. I honestly don't think there is anything right about being committed to someone and going to a strip club. I don't care if its for a bachelor party. Respecting the one you are with is more important. I'll never understand a bachelor party at the strip clubs... so it's the last time they will see naked ladies before they get hitched... hmmm... maybe they shouldn't get hitched then.
    BigAl1957 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Ok sweetie, it depends. Either go with him or drop him. My goodness.... lighten up... if you can not go with him and have a great time, then you guys are doomed. So either be is partner and have fun; or try to be a control freek mother type and then after 3 to 4 years when you have not saved him and/or made him reach his potental he will leave your for a girl who will be his partner and have fun with him and not try to control his life..
    stuntedspider Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Oh OK the same thing happened to me! Oh god the stress. He went after lying to me about it, hmm no trust now, are still together. But I went out that night to and got v drunk in london which was near to where he was, luckly for me after enjoying himself for an hour lol he came to the club to see me partly because he was worried! Lol worried I wld cheat he's just as bad as me, he said it was really anti social all his mates an himself were ed hopefully that lacks his memory of it and he never saw the groom. He saw me because he said it was really seedy and pervy men everywhere the dancers looked OK but way too much make up. He saw my point of view but had to go for a stag, why do men want to see naked women and have a women touch him before he gets married, last night of freedom right? Well why don't you just have sex with someone to celebrate. It's a waste of money and yer why have a burger when you have meat at home, to be honest doesn't seem like a big deal to men does to us as well lets put it this way would they be OK if we stripped for a man? Hmm x
    hshin06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Comment on crankytwinkles's post
    Please marry me :) you're perfect.
    legslegs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 08:27 AM
    I've been in the same position as you before, my partner has been to strip clubs in the past with his brother and his brother got married in augest and I made him tell me if they were planning on going to a strip club or not and he said as far as he know's, no. I knew what his brother was like and I couldn't believe it, I had to look on my partners phone to find a message "the girls are on at 8.30" I knew exactly what it meant and I confronted it with him and I told him I don't like the thought of you going to somewere like that and while your with me please respect that, he wouldn't like it if we went to male striper place rubbing oil all over them! I think personally maybe on this occasion let him go but if he then started going on the regular I wouldn't be happy at all! It makes us girls fill so unatrractive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ended things with my boyfriend because OF A STRIP CLUB! [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday my boyfriend told me he was going out with his friend for coffee and I was totally OK with that, but than after a couple of hours later I called him and he didn't answer the phone the first time so I called him again in a couple of seconds and he sounded it out of breath which made me...

Boyfriend wanting to go to a strip club [ 34 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old and I'm having a problem with my boyfriend wanting to go to a strip club. I'm glad to say that he's not 18 yet, but I feel once he is he's going to want to go to one. Ive heard him say that he wants to go just once to see what its like, and that still really bothers me just to...

Boyfriend and Strip Clubs [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a dilemna with my boyfriend. We have been going out for a year, and he and I are compatible in so many ways, I can really see myself being with this guy for a long time. The other day, before his one week trip to Arizona, he's going with some buddies for vacation to relax on the golf...

My boyfriend went to a strip club [ 12 Answers ]

I have kind of a long story and want to know what I should do... I met my boyfriend on line over four years ago... we used to just talk to each other and after a few months we decided to be boyfriend/girlfriend... I live in ny and he lives in ky... we've met in person and in July we went away to...

How to deal with my depressed boyfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with this guy about 7 months now. We are both fifteen. He is really sweet,caring,romantic,funny,he's an all around great guy. Except,he has depression. He tries not to let it get to him though. His parents divorced quite a while ago. He has days where he crashes and gets where...

View more questions Search