Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary white Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 09:41 AM
    Radiators hot however the water is luke warm

Oil central heating on radiators hot however the water is luke warm. Can you help?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 9, 2009, 10:38 AM

Mary, start your own new post by clicking on ASK at the top of this page. If you do repost please give more details, with punctuation.

Jz, your question makes little sense. Try again and explain what test you are taking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced water heater, still receiving luke warm water,Why? [ 19 Answers ]

:(At first me and my husband started with replacing elements and thermostats on our current water heater, due to the fact we wasn't receiving hot water. ( It would be luke warm to cold quickly.) Didn't work. So, we purchased a new water heater and had it installed by an experienced friend of ours,...

Luke warm radiators and water [ 2 Answers ]

Why are my radiators and water luke warm? My gas cooker is also not working properly, when I turn the gas on it lights the ring but there is hardly any flame, is this linked? Its natural Gas.

Luke warm radiators [ 1 Answers ]

About three years ago we had a new Buderus boiler installed. I don't think we are getting the best heat from it through our cast iron radiators we have a two story home with 10 radiators of varying size between both floors. It takes about 45-50 minutes for the temp in the house to raise 2 degrees....

Radiators hot but hot water from taps luke warm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, First of all I am novice.. a real novice when it comes to plumbing, so please be easy on me :) I hope someone can shed some light on this weird problem. I have a conventional boiler with a hot water tank in the bathroom and 2 tanks in the loft. The radiators in the house are fine, they...

Luke warm water from shower [ 3 Answers ]

Over the last few months I have noticed that my shower is not producing hot water the way that it used to. The sink tap gives out hot water, just not the shower anymore. I have noticed that when I flush the toilet there is an added burst of pressure from the shower. Do you have any idea what this...

View more questions Search