Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    89honda Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 02:08 PM
    Thermostat replacement
    Can someone help me with the replacement of the thermostat on an 1989 honda civic 1.6L. My book is very unhelpful and I can't quite see where it is located. Thanks!
    maxpinck1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Apr 9, 2009, 06:04 PM

If you trace the upper radiator hose from the radiator to were it stops, that should be your thermostat, remember that when you finish to make sure you blled the system to get all the air out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement of Carrier Heat Pump Thermostat with Honeywell TH6000 series thermostat. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Series 50QT Electric heat pump that still uses the original non programmable thermostat. I am trying to replace it with Honeywell TH6000 series programmable thermostat. The wiring on the existing Thermostat as follows: O - White, I am thinking this is the Reversing Valve? Y...

Thermostat replacement [ 1 Answers ]

How do I replace my therostat? Is is complicated?

I would like to install a honeywell RTH7400, I currently have a Goodman thermostat install connected to CPLT-60-1 heat pump, model number on the thermostat hpt18-60. Wiring: Yellow Green Red Orange connected. W2 with jumper to E

I have a mechanical thermostat. On the faceplate it has GMC. On the wall plate it has JANITROL. I want to switch to a digital programmable thermostat. What's a compatible model? I have a heath pump(cooling/heating) with emergency heat. Thank you

View more questions Search