Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xyz2009 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2009, 10:22 PM
    How can I find out what my animal totem is ?
    I have heard and read about animal totems online. I would like to know how I can find out what my animal totem is ? Do you believe in them ? Have you personally had any experience with animal totems? Any information would be appreciated . Thanks.
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

Apr 8, 2009, 07:10 PM

I have no idea what that is but I see no one answered you. I used to have a dream of a panther sitting at the foot of my bed watching me. I always felt like it was protecting me and I used to have dreams of baby panthers also. But I never heard of an animal totem! =/
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 07:15 PM
    Here are some links that may help you:

Animal Totem - How to find your Animal Totem

http://www.serioussilver.com/totemen...outtotems.html

MRS.S
    taklie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 04:09 PM
    What animal do you most think of? Which animal do you dream of most? With me in my dream somewhere there was always a wolf. I take quizzes to see my spiritual animal and there is one quiz with these questions that. I always got wolf except once where I got the frog. Try quizzes too.
    gr8dragon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 07:55 AM
    A totem can come to you through your dreams as in GNLs case. So GNL don't quote me but I strongly think that the panther is your totem. Just don't forget to ask things of your totem. They are there for more than protection but toi teach you things as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animal cartoon I can't find [ 2 Answers ]

I remember very little but it is driving me nuts not being able to find anything on the net... it was a cartoon in the 80's I think about a group of animals that lived in a tree and had words on there shirts that would pop out like a "power" any help, I even want to say the group of animals had a...

Animal name [ 5 Answers ]

Animal name starting with y

Animal name [ 1 Answers ]

Land Animal name starting with letter "x"

Animal job [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to know how much money a Zoologist makes. My teacher said the gov. or something sends them to Africa to study species for half a year. And get 2 million dollars:cool: . So is that true please tell me yeah.

Name of this animal? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, could someone please identify this animal? I would appreciate it.:) http://i8.tinypic.com/25h0etv.jpg

View more questions Search