Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blah420x Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2006, 02:40 AM
    Staff infection
    Two years ago I had staph infection really bad. I was given a nose cream & the staff infection has gotten extremely better... but sometimes I get one every now & then... but they're small & I know the difference from a pimple & from a staff infection. My question is... will I always have these little boils for the rest of my life?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 10, 2006, 10:16 PM
    The boils will heal once they open up and drain. Using a treatment makes them heal faster. Boils can be treated with oral antibiotics or topical medications and in some cases need to be surgically drained. If you are prescribed a treatment, use it as recommended, it may clear up the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis infection? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I got a problem, help me out. My penis has started to develop a white coating, don't know what? Its kind of a bit flaky. And it pains on the rim of the head, where it has developed more. I normally had a good hygiene and no problem. Please help me out. Can't have sex also, since its painful....

Infection? [ 3 Answers ]

SEX I started seeing someone that I really like! We've moved into a sexual relationship! This is my FIRST real sexual relationship, but not his. It's been about three weeks and we've had sex at several times a week! Now I'm itching like crazy! It's not the whole area just the area around the...

Yeast infection? [ 3 Answers ]

These were my other posts that will help me explain my new one. I have found a birth control that's doesn't make me feel sick and it has help my period so that it has finally stopped. I am getting a lot of discharge now which before I was told was overgrowth in yeast. This would be the third time...

Penis Infection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Please help me as I don't no as wots wrong with my penis, it started feeling itch and I itched it and then the next day the forsking tip got very dry and had some white stuff on it and when I tried pulling the forskin it got very painful and I got small cuts which wer burning and under the...

Ear infection [ 6 Answers ]

My dog has an ear infection and the vet prescribed some ear drops. I was wondering if what Labman suggested for cleaning the ears can be done easily or should I have someone show me first then do it on my own. I really would hate to screw up his hearing or balance in case I poke something in the...

View more questions Search