Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bloester Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 09:50 PM
    Giant Mechanical Puppet Dragon movie?
    So this is an 1980's movie. I remember a young man, has a job moving/designing Dinosaur puppets. And there's a giant mechanical dragon. At first its his Boss talking through a mic to the guy, then the dragon starts to come to life and at the end you see him fly off in the sky.. can anyone help?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 10:30 PM
    It could be on here, possibly?

Dragon Movies

MRS.S
    bloester Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    It could be on here, possibly?

Dragon Movies

MRS.S

No I've checked there and did a advanced search on IMDB using title and keyword with no lucj
    Spider_bite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 11:04 PM
    I saw that movie too, but I can't remember the name. The dragon was Mechanical and like his left wing was only half done so that you could see the metal parts. Its driving me nuts I have been looking for it to for like 10 years now if you find out let me know for the love of god lol
    articthunder Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 05:19 PM
    I ask about this one a while ago and some one gave me the right movie finally , it is Monster Maker and is available on Netflix if you have it. Trust me this is what you are looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon Dragon movie [ 3 Answers ]

When I was little I remember a dragon movie that my mom taped on a blank tape, I don't remember the name of it but I do remember what happened in the movie, it was about a girl that lived on a farm and she had a friend called dragon (who was a dragon) and I remember her sitting on a fence and...

Dragon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There was a movie in the 80's (I think) about dragons. It was a cartoon. All I remember is the dragons could talk to each other and one bit where there was a whistling or screaching noise that drove them crazy. Its been bugging me as to what this film is called for some time now. I loved it...

Puppet movie with dogs [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie from the late 80's/ early 90's. It was about singing dog puppets. I think they may have been up in an attic. If you have any ideas on what it could be let me know.

Best Dragon Ball Z movie [ 1 Answers ]

Which Dragon Ball Z movies are worth watching out of the fourteen that exist?

View more questions Search