Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweetness1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 09:03 PM
    Orange menstruation
    My mensus is a few days early and its an orange color... bright orange... I really need to know what this could be caused from.
    ibrown Posts: 61, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2009, 09:07 PM

I don't know what it mean but I think you should go to the doctor asap!
    rachelcuryy08 Posts: 47, Reputation: -3

Apr 1, 2009, 09:22 PM

I agree with ibrown because as we all know when we have our periods it not all blood it's mix with different thing like blood,tissues,water,etc. but I think you need to go get check I hope I help you .
    ouachitahigh15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 07:51 PM

that is defiantely not natural! i agree both of the girls above! you should see a doc! i hope you get better! xoxo

Jacea
    JazzyOne Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness1984 View Post
    my mensus is a few days early and its an orange color... bright orange... i really need to know what this could be caused from.
    I am having the same problem, early period and neon orange. I don't know if you have ound anything out by now, but if so... please let me know!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 11:38 PM

Doc asap ladies
    christal3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 02:11 AM

I'm having the same problem... I started a week early and just noticed it is orange.. don't know what to do.. guess we all should see a doctor..
    KateBell88 Posts: 51, Reputation: 8

May 3, 2009, 02:22 AM

I had a look on the internet and it may be to do with liver function - all of you should go see your doctor asap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed hair last night & now I have pumpkin orange what can I do to get the orange out [ 4 Answers ]

Dyed my hair last night and now have pumpkin orange hair how can I get the orange out?

Prolonged menstruation. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 31 years old. I've been off the pill for about 5 years. Sexual active, yes. 1 partner only. Menstruation is normal until last month. I got my regular period right on schedule on aug 23rd. However, it was brownish and a ligher flow than usual. It lasted about 6 days and then flow became...

Menstruation and my 8 year old [ 12 Answers ]

How do I discuss this topic with my daughter so she understands what is going to be happening to her physically and emotionally? Her pediatrician feels that I should be preparing her for this, as she is showing many symptoms of early puberty.

Hymen and menstruation [ 3 Answers ]

I know the hymen is a membrane that covers the external opening of the vagina when a girl is virgin... But my doubt is "How does the blood flow out of the body during menstruation when the hymen is present..doesnt the hymen block the path..?" I know its quite silly because virgin girls do...

View more questions Search