Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelcuryy08 Posts: 47, Reputation: -3

Apr 1, 2009, 07:45 PM
    Just thinking wgat should I do.
    I love my husband I will die for him I want him in my life.But what should I do if all he worry about is his penis he went to another doctor and they told him he has low sperm count now he just worry about his penis I'm tired of hearing about his penis. Penis, penis, penis, I have told him how I feel about him doing this but he still do it. I also have a promblem with him he starting to prive all in my stuff.every time I'm on the computer he's looking on it trying to see what I'm doing like he don't trust me I ask him why he doing that he will say that he just looking. I think he don't trust me but he say he do.and advice please thank you.
    ibrown Posts: 61, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2009, 07:57 PM

You need to sit down and have a serious talk with him about this.Because I don't think he think you are serious.Explain and tell him what you would like to happen about everything(you know what I am talkn about.. other issue).. love you
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 07:58 PM

I'm confused what your problem is? Is it his penis, penis, penis, penis or not trusting you?
    rachelcuryy08 Posts: 47, Reputation: -3

Apr 1, 2009, 08:13 PM

It's both I can't really explain how I feel but it's both

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just thinking [ 1 Answers ]

I am pregnant now , and I want my ex to sign over his parental rights to me.what if he refuses

Why do I keep thinking about this guy I don't even know? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, When I go out and I hook up with a cute guy whom I make out with the whole night, then the next day I think about him all the time and I hope he'll contact me after I've given my number and mail adresse but why do I keep thinking about this guy the next few days afterwards when I don't even...

Thinking about an ex [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am engaed to a lovely man and due to get married in 2010 but I have started to think about an ex of mine am I going to marry my fiancé or not and what about my ex will things turn out to be fine

What is he thinking [ 4 Answers ]

It me again!! So my ex and I are close and than last night I text messaged him and just you no the basic hey what's up and than he text me back about an hour later and than we exchanged the usuall how was work,what you doing, how was your day!! You no the basics well his answers were not seeming...

What is he thinking? [ 10 Answers ]

I have this guy friend who I have known for five years... we are best friends, share everything with each other (no secrets), enjoy each others company more than anything else... but we only really do stuff alone together... whenever I invite him out with my friends he says that he is too shy and...

View more questions Search