Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Slick781 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 07:17 PM
    I have a penis lump
    I have a penis lump on the ring of my penis. It duznt hurt but it's weird and if I look I think it's a scar. Is it normal?it's only on the right side and it's not that big but I don't know help me
    rachelcuryy08 Posts: 47, Reputation: -3

Apr 1, 2009, 09:04 PM

Well I'm not trying to get personal but do you have sex? If so do you protect yourself?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is jon, I am a 16 year old male. I have had a lump on the head of my penis since I can remember, I started noticing it in 5th grade. I have asked the doctors a couple times and they said it was nothing to be too worried about, considering I have no pain and its causing no problems with...

Lump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

There has been posts on this but I have a small lump on my penis and I was wondering could I still get diseases and stuuf with out having sex?

Lump above penis [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I have a quite a large raised lump that varies in height above my penis on the left side. It is hardish but when I press it it goes down and it feels like there could be a gland or something inside. I can't really remember when I discovered it but I don't think it was that long ago, but...

Lump on penis [ 6 Answers ]

Basically I have a lump / bump on my penis. It is below the shaft on the left side of my penis and is more pronounced when erect. It in behind the skin of my penis and is almost like a hard pea in shape. I have had this from what I remember for about 4 years and only recently I have started to...

Lump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

So for 'bout 3 years now, I've had this hard lump on my penis, and over the years, it has increased in size a bit. Doesn't have any pain, just doesn't look presentable, and I figured after this time it would go away, but hasn't yet. Any help/ideas, let me know. Thankz

View more questions Search