Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ibrown Posts: 61, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2009, 01:24 AM
    Am I Becoming Love Sick?
    Lately I have noticed different things that have changed with me.Yea I have been tryn to focuse on me and forget about the ex but is the thought of him hidn in my mind? Well I don't know you be tha judge because my eatn habits have changed(I have been forgetn to eat).And now I can't sleep good this is starting to take a toll on me because I know not sleepn well isn't a good thing(puts stress on your body).I want to hear what you have to say... :confused:
    t5styles333 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2009, 01:41 AM

Insomnia and forgetting to eat sounds like anxiety and mild depression. It's perfectly natural, you'll be OK, I recommend starting a regimented fitness program immediately. You'll be out and about, focusing on health which will bring back your appetite, and the release of endorphins will offset the neurotransmitters your body is releasing due to the funk of your break up. Plus the eye candy at the gym will help, and eventually yourself confidence will take over and this current phase will be a memory. Cheers.

Apr 1, 2009, 01:51 AM
    Thanks so much for the advice
    Quote Originally Posted by t5styles333 View Post
    insomnia and forgetting to eat sounds like anxiety and mild depression. It's perfectly natural, you'll be ok, i recommend starting a regimented fitness program immediately. You'll be out and about, focusing on health which will bring back your appetite, and the release of endorphins will offset the neurotransmitters your body is releasing due to the funk of your break up. Plus the eye candy at the gym will help, and eventually your self confidence will take over and this current phase will be a memory. Cheers.
    rachelcuryy08 Posts: 47, Reputation: -3

Apr 1, 2009, 01:58 AM

Maybe trying to go out with some friends get your mind off it just focus on you. I know it's my brother and all but I love you too and I hate to see you hurting man keep your head up and just stay focus.sometimes it's hard but it's only hard because we want let go. I believe that sometime we as people hold on to things that's graging us down that because we will be down man pick yourself up and try it again you are a strong,healthy.loving,caringand pretty person don't let that down. Love you keep your head up love.
    Pooh

Apr 1, 2009, 02:24 AM
    :)i love you sis... thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelcuryy08 View Post
    maybe trying to go out with some friends get your mind off of it just focus on you. I know it's my brother and all but i love you too and i hate to see you hurting man keep your head up and just stay focus.sometimes it's hard but it's only hard because we want let go. I belive that sometime we as people hold on to things thats graging us down that because we will be down man pick your self up and try it again u are a strong,healthy.loving,caringand pretty person don't let that down. Love you keep your head up love.
    Pooh
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 04:10 AM

Sometimes in life things doesn't go according as we plan. Going through a break-up is hard and takes a toll you mentally and physically. You've to get out of the zone your in and stop holding yourself emotionally hostage and pick up the pieces and put yourself together.

Go out and paint the town red. Don't listen or watch sad stuff. If you have anything that remains you of him, get rid of it. When you think of him immediately think of something else. Go pampher yourself. As mention earlier keep busy.

My favorite break-up song is "I will survive" by Arthea Franklin. You can get through this but it's going take everything you got. Lean on family/friends for support and you can always come here.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 1, 2009, 06:58 AM

Yea, I've been having the same problem for a while now.

This is the approach that I took. I went to the gym as often as I could and played sports to make my body exhausted and hungry. I had no mood to eat, but I forced myself to eat anyway. Try going out to eat with friends too. It's more fun to eat with other people than alone.

As for sleeping, I guess the insomnia took a toll on my body and I feel exhausted, so the last two nights I slept better.

I kept telling myself that there are better days ahead, so I got to be prepared for that.

Apr 1, 2009, 11:41 AM
    Thanks for the advice!
    Quote Originally Posted by i wish View Post
    yea, i've been having the same problem for a while now.

This is the approach that i took. I went to the gym as often as i could and played sports to make my body exhausted and hungry. I had no mood to eat, but i forced myself to eat anyway. Try going out to eat with friends too. It's more fun to eat with other people than alone.

As for sleeping, i guess the insomnia took a toll on my body and i feel exhausted, so the last two nights i slept better.

I kept telling myself that there are better days ahead, so i gotta be prepared for that.

Apr 1, 2009, 11:42 AM
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    sometimes in life things doesn't go according as we plan. Going through a break-up is hard and takes a toll you mentally and physically. You've to get out of the zone your in and stop holding yourself emotionally hostage and pick up the pieces and put yourself together.

Go out and paint the town red. Don't listen or watch sad stuff. If you have anything that remains you of him, get rid of it. When you think of him immediately think of something else. Go pampher yourself. As mention earlier keep busy.

My favorite break-up song is "i will survive" by arthea franklin. You can get through this but it's going take everything you got. Lean on family/friends for support and you can always come here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 1yr old puppy is sick, vomiting.not worms, sick only in morning. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello:) I am new here.. My 1yr old pup, Gracie, is a house dog, she is 1/2 Pomeranian & 1/2 Min. Doberman. For the last few days she has been vomiting in the morning, that is the only time she does. We are very careful what she eats & as we live in town, she stays indoor.. even to void. She is...

Love or lust makes me sick [ 7 Answers ]

Love/lust makes me feel sick in my stomach. odd feeling, Is it normal though? :confused: hElp

Love sick and contageous [ 18 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were together 2 and a half years and I thought everything was great. I was a bit controlling though and he hardly ever hung out with his friends, but he rarley asked to do any of these things either, I just wanted yto be with him all of the time. We had some GREAT times and also...

Help love sick [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I really like this guy I was just about to ask him out and this girl pushes me out of the way and asked him out he said yes should I tell him how I feel HELP??

Love-- Sick of it already and haven't even started [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 17 and have never had a girlfreind and never kissed a girl either. I have lots of problems with this issue as I have had bad experiences with girls since, well ever! Firstly there was a girl wo I really liked but took many months to get up the courage to ask her to the prom. She...

View more questions Search