Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robo35 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 10:20 AM
    Solution and Size
    How does particle size affect the rate at which a solute dissolves in a solvent?
    soc01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 11:35 AM

The larger the surface area available to react, the quicker it will dissolve.
    So a 50g particle will dissolve slower than 50 x 1g particles. As they will have the higher surface area

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wire size & conduit size for 60 am subpanel 150 from source [ 9 Answers ]

Indiana question: I want to install a 60amp subpanel 150 feet from the main panel. This is all exposed runs both inside and out in a commercial envirenement. What gauge and type of copper wire and what size conduit whould I use. How often should insert a junction box in the run. John

Sub Panel AMP Size and Supply Wire Size [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to install a sub panel in my garage I was told to run 6/3 Romex to supply the sub panel and have done so. The run is about 65 feet and I am now wondering after reading this site what is the max I can get for this size wire? I plan to supply a compressor (20 amp) and the garden...

Queen size frame-full size mattress [ 2 Answers ]

I have a full size mattress set and want to know if it can be used with a queen size bed frame? I heard there was a kit that can be used to make it fit.

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

Compatibilities between awg wiring, breaker amp size, outlet amp size [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Is there a resource out there, prefereably on the web, that outlines the compatibilities between awg wiring, the breaker amp size, outlet amp size, how many recepticles/outlets can be on x amp outlet, etc? For example, it would be nice to see something that shows: you can use a 20 amp...

View more questions Search