Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keshy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 02:30 PM
    My marriage is not working out
    I have been married for almost 5 years, at the start everything was great, after my first child my husband was beginning to change, he started to leave me alone for hours and stay out with friends after the second child he got worse, I ask him several times for the reason his answers were not convincible. My husband does not have sex with me now and leaves me alone with my kids for several hours, I only see him at lunch times or when he goes to bed. I feel that I am a sister to him more than a wife and the mother of his two beautiful daughters. What should I do?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 02:34 PM

You should leave a situation that isn't healthy for you or your children.

You already know that.

Is he willing to go to couples counseling? Is he willing to work on the relationship? Do you think he is concerned that you might leave or does he just assume you will always be there? What do you do for you? Do you have a job or are you a stay at home mother?
    rachelcuryy08 Posts: 47, Reputation: -3

Mar 28, 2009, 09:56 PM

I think you need to love you first.sometime men take avantage of a good things that right in front of them that that when it gone they will be the one that's lost and lonely.If your husband don't want to go to counseling and try to make it work then I think it's time for you all to just lay it down.it take 2 to make a relationship no just 1 person.but if it was me I wouldn't stay it sounds like he wasn't ready when he married you.But keep your head up and be strong for your kid even if it's hard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love marriage or arrange marriage? [ 6 Answers ]

I have boyfriend but my parents want that I will do marriage with a boy of their choice.I really love my Boyfriend and he also love me. What should I do?

Working long distance marriage? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my husband and I, been separate for 1 year, he travels every month to the city for business and stays for 1 1/2 week or 2 weeks sometimes,so we see every month, recently we been feeling , we both do not love each other the same way we did:) ,when we were together, we are scare about if this is...

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Marriage is not working [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 10 months married, and my marriage turned out completely different from what I expected. I always argue with my husband, and I feel that he doesn't care about me. I'm a college student of 20 years old, and I'm on vacations. These days were terrible for me because I am all day in home taking...

View more questions Search