Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephy22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Pregnant or not
    I'm 22yrs old and me and my partner have been terying for a baby for over a year now, my periods are always on time and never late,this month I'm two days late, I have been feeling sick, tired, and eating a little more. Its now my 3rd day and I have started bleeding but its very very light and there is hardly nothing on my pads, its not like my normal periods they start of really heavy then fade, also have been getting so really bad cramps to. Could I be pregnant? What's WRONG
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2009, 06:04 PM

Yes, pregnancy is a possibility. Give it several more days and see if this bleeding continues to be very light or stops altogether. If you don't have a normal period, try a pregnancy test. Good luck!
    rachelcuryy08 Posts: 47, Reputation: -3

Mar 27, 2009, 02:12 AM

Yes baby you do sound like you are pregnant. Your best bet is to take a pregancy test and relize that if you are that you have a big responiblity you have to sit down and talk and know that everything will be OK and please don't think about abortion that's not cool.. god bless you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

15 and pregnant Don't know what to do. [ 16 Answers ]

Hi I am 15 years old and I think I am about 4 weeks pregnant... I have had all the signs of being pregnant... but just yesterday I got my period... I am really confused... can any one help me... also my parents don't know... I don't know if I should tell them... I told my boyfriend he is 16... he...

View more questions Search