Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Puti239 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 06:54 AM
    How do I treat my boyfriend so that he feels appreciated
    How do I treat my boy friend so that he feels appreciated?
    Puti239 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 06:54 AM

I have to forget about everything that has happened to me before and start over and treat him better
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 02:56 PM

1. The best way to make your guy feel appreciated is to let him know how much you love him. How happy you are that he is a part of your life.

2. You can send him a random text message out of the blue saying how special he is to you. You can even leave a random note somewhere that you know he can find it. Like his pants or jacket pocket, his wallet, etc

3. Make his favorite dish once in a while.

4. Above anything actions speak louder than words so showing him will enforce what your saying. Giving him a back rub, foot massage,etc could help.

In the end make sure he doing the same for you, showing his appreciation towards you because everyone wants to feel love.
    steffybabytm Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Compliment him. Guys love it when you point the good things they did out.

-Steffy Baby TM
    rachelcuryy08 Posts: 47, Reputation: -3

Mar 27, 2009, 03:18 AM

I like what you said steffybabytm a man do like that and you must show it but also it take a man to show a women as much to.but try to read the bible with him and crack jokes with him and just explore ask him questions that you want to ask him that you want to know open up to him and let him jsutsee that you want his attention girl just do a candle light dinner.love you god bless you
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 03:53 AM

Tell him!

Thank-you and a kiss goes a long way.

I appreciate what you did for me when(insert deed).Your thoughtfulness makes my day!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 27, 2009, 11:53 AM

It's pretty easy for a girl to show a guy that she likes him. Just show him random acts of affection. You name it, just do it: text, email, call, hug, kiss, compliment him, etc.
    secret10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 04:11 PM
    liz28 I did what you put and it worked that bbe me and my boyfriend have been going out for like 9 months and after our chat I told him I'm really happy I'm a part ov his life and he kissed my forehead and he cryed I love him so much :) thank youu... and boys really like when you rub the bottom ov there back when you are watching a film :) .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does my boyfriend treat me right? [ 86 Answers ]

Okay so I have a boyfriend and he always puts me down by calling be names like, b!tch, slut, screw up and stuff like that.. I try to make him happy but no matter what I say he's like whatever.. What do guys like to here? GUYS: if I was your girlfriend how would you treat...

How to treat your boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Heyah, I am only a teen but how do I treat my boyfriend because I'm not too sure. I am very shy!! PLEASE HELP!

Any Help Would Be Appreciated [ 5 Answers ]

I have recently completed a two year project for resistant materials. I have made a crystal ball box. It is dark blue with plastic stars on the outside, it has a yellow stand on the inside and stands about 4 inches. If you have a crystal ball would you possibly purchase this. Could you leave some...

Movie name Appreciated [ 2 Answers ]

Ok every one Im trying to find the name of a movie that seemed to be pretty popular, cuase I seen it on TV a lot. From what I can remember There is a Boy and a Girl and their about 17 yrs old. When they were young they moved to their uncles house on an Island and he died so they lived there all...

You Veiws (any appreciated) [ 36 Answers ]

Hi me and My fiancé Have been trying for a baby for 5months and still haven't got pregnant! I am now 7days late my period and my period has been regular... I Have been having many different symptoms... e.g. Headaches... Tender boobs and nipples always seem to be errect:rolleyes:... the...

View more questions Search