Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bossydiva22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 07:27 PM
    I have a iud and haven't had my period this month
    I have a iud and I was supposed to start on the 16th and I haven't had my period yet is there something wrong with me or am I pegnate? I can't get into the obgyn until April 17,2009. What do I do?? :confused::(
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 01:30 AM
    If you have severe abdominal cramping you need to go to the ER.

If you suspect you are pregnant you need to take a pregnancy test first, if it shows up positive call your doctor and ask the receptionist to put you on a cancellation list, or even speak to the doctor and ask if you can get an earlier appointment; make sure you tell them your situation.

If all else fails go to the ER or a walk-in clinic.

MRS.S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haven't had my period [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 I always used to get my period regulary but I just have my period now then I do not have it for a couple of months like 3 or more ?

Haven't had a period in almost 4 months [ 3 Answers ]

I have always had irregular periods. My husband and I are trying to conceive. The last period I have had was Oct. 11,2007. My periods usually come every other month. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have all came out negative. What could be going on with me?? I have a doctors appt. but...

Haven't had a period since June [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone.. im like new at this.. but.. umm.. I haven't had my period since June of 2007.. its almost going to be 5 or 6 months... I haven't had any spotting or anything... I have taken pregnancy tests they are all negative... I am sexually active.. trying to conceive... I miscarried in sep of...

I haven't had a period yet [ 2 Answers ]

I took my last depo shot in march 2007 since then I have not had a period and I have been feeling really "strange" I have period symptoms like cramping, bloating, soreness or tenderness of the abdomen and other things I have been feeling dizzy and lightheaded I need to know if I should go see a...

I haven't had a period for 6 weeks took hpt-neg,now what? [ 5 Answers ]

I had my last period on the 19th sept 07,and have been sexually active with my partner. I was suppose to get a period on the 16 oct 07,but didn't, I did have pinkish discharge,and haven't had any sign of a period since,have had headaches,felt a bit nausea,had low back pain,very tired at the wrong...

View more questions Search