Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Nov 9, 2009, 03:35 PM

I take 2000mg msm sulfur daily, same dose of vit c with rose hip.

I got bulk vit b3 powder from tofah.com. It's lasted a long while but I'm almost out.

I used monobenzone during 2007 and it lightened me a few shades but my color came back unevenly since last year, so I am using natural stuffs now. Using the B and sulfur pills I stayed around a shade lighter but I am in the market for a good lightener again. What product are you using on your skin and how many shades it's lightened your areas?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2009, 07:06 PM
    I'm just using hq 4%, retin-a, Christaline glycerine, and Likas papaya soap, and liquid vitamin c 1,000mg right now. I'll be using this for right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pale, Dull, and Dry Skin As a Result of Skin Lightening? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and...

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

How long will you see results in skin lightening products?

Skin Lightening for Pale Skin [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering a few things. What would happen if someone that is extremely pale used skin lightner? Would it get rid of my redness? Scars? Freckles?

Lightening my skin with monobenzone has messed my skin up [ 86 Answers ]

I know that a lot of you are using monobenzone or compteplating on using it. Well I'm hear to tell you that after 1yr. Of monobenzone use my skin became disfigured. My arms, face, legs, cheast . Is patch work of pink, brown, large patchess. And I've been going to dermatologist about it and they say...

View more questions Search