Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simon010570 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2004, 08:00 AM
    Please help me find this song
    I think the song is from the 80s,it goes something like this.hey you with a sad face come on to my place and get it on,and while your on the dance floor why do you want to cry for lets get it on. :'( please help me I'm going mad
    Djspindizzy2000 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2004, 01:11 AM
    Re: please help me find this song
    It is a group from australia called'Mental as anything'
    The song is called 'live it up' and it is famous from the Crocodile Dundee soundtrack happy to help with any other questions from 80's

Djspindizzy2000
    prophet101uk Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2004, 04:12 AM
    Re: please help me find this song
    Dude thanks to your query I have found what I've been looking for. This song is a tuuuuune!
    Nice one. ;D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find the song [ 12 Answers ]

Iam looking for a song the lyrics for which goes something like this She's a backward child She's a forward child Backward as can be ....... The only thing she knows is that one and one make love .... (and it goes on) I am not able to search for it on the internet as well.

Hlp me find this song please [ 4 Answers ]

I heard this song at a party I went to over the weekend and can't figure out the name and artist.. some of the words were left foot stomp right foot stomp jump 6 times clap HELP PLEASE

Please help me find this song [ 2 Answers ]

The artist is conway twitty and loretta lynn and I think the name of the song is as good as a single girl can be or as good as a lonely girl can be... it was out on vynle many years ago

Can someone help me find this song? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard it at the Boston red sox game the other night all I can remember is that is started with a strange mix at the start then the first line of the song was "out here in the field" old rock song maybe?

View more questions Search