Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 12:58 AM

The "C"'s are to the left of every grouping of two black keys. Can you find where all of the "C"'s are?

There are six of them on that keyboard. The last one on the top, right side isn't next to two black keys.
    Shiang Posts: 154, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 01:06 AM

There's a C after every set of 2 blacks?

Mar 24, 2009, 01:07 AM
    I mean before.
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 01:12 AM

Yes, before and to the left of them. If you look at every set of two black keys, the white key in between each of those sets is "D". Do you see them?

Mar 24, 2009, 01:14 AM

Ohhh yes I see them :)
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 01:18 AM
    Here's something else that will be helpful to you. It's from the following site.

Piano Music Notes - Hear Them Speak To You

Name:  Names of the Notes on the Piano.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  51.9 KB

Mar 24, 2009, 01:27 AM

Thank you for the helpful images and sites. :)

I've got to get to bed. Goodnight. :)
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 01:30 AM

Okay, we'll talk later then.

Please do study the things on every site to which I gave you a link. There is much information on them that will be helpful to you! Plus, the more you know, then the faster we can go here with writing and developing your song!

Goodnight and sweet dreams to you, too! :)
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 11:06 PM

Are you there, Shiang?

Mar 25, 2009, 06:31 AM

I'm here for about 20 minutes. XO
    I won't be able to go online later today.
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2009, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiang View Post
    I'm here for about 20 minutes. xO
    I won't be able to go online later today.
    Thanks for checking in! I hope that you've been studying the information on the sites where I provided the links. The information on them will help you to understand what we're doing here.

Mar 26, 2009, 06:59 AM

I'll take notes morning and take them with me. :)
    Though I won't be able to go online at all this week after 7AM. D:
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2009, 01:43 PM

7:00 A.M. is in the morning. Does that mean that you can't be online late at night like we usually are?

Thanks!

Mar 26, 2009, 07:54 PM

Yes I can't be on late at night as usual for a few more days. Except occasionally I can check in really quick.
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2009, 09:02 PM

Okay, I understand. I'll look forward to resuming with you the composition of your song after a few days.

Thanks!

Mar 28, 2009, 10:47 AM

All right! I should be able to go on at night now. Hopefully I don't get myself in trouble again. :)

Oh and I found out, I played that Mary had a little lamb song with the wrong hand. Haha.
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2009, 11:55 AM

I'm glad that you were at least able to play it! It can be played with either hand, though.

The next time that we're on here at the same time, I'm wondering would you be able to use your sister's keyboard while you're online here?

I'm working on a way for you to be able to actually hear any music that I might write for this thread. I know that I can't put sound files on a thread that are too big. But, I should be able to put them on another site where I can provide a link to them.

I hope that you didn't get yourself in trouble because you were on here so late!

Thanks!
    rachelcuryy08 Posts: 47, Reputation: -3

Mar 28, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Hi clough
    I don't know how to play musis the only thing I ever played was a tuba help please

Mar 28, 2009, 02:04 PM

Either hand is find to use?

Sure, I'll just switch over to my laptop and bring it up to her keyboard. Though I can't turn on the sound for it because it will bother whoever is sleeping.

Oh hmm. There is a size maximum for this thread? Anyway I get to hear it would be great haha. :D

Haha. I didn't get in trouble for being up late but, I was up so late I forgot to do the dishes before I went to sleep.
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2009, 10:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelcuryy08 View Post
    hi clough
    i dont know how to play musis the only thing i ever played was a tuba help please
    Hi, rachelcuryy08!

One of the main instruments that I play is the tuba! What would you like to know, please? We will probably need to start a new thread for whatever it is that you would like to know or do since this thread is about what Shiang is wanting to do and learn. It would be okay to discuss, on this thread, about starting another thread somewhere else on this site though.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to write a song [ 165 Answers ]

Heyy Can any one help me write a song I want to write one for my mom but I'm not very good please help me Sam Xx:confused:

Can someone write a song for me? [ 28 Answers ]

Can someone please write me a song about secrets? I love singing but whenever I take out some paper I can't think.. It's impossible for me to write a song because I don't have that much time on my hands. If someone could write me a song I would be sooo happy. I'm hoping someone will be nice enough...

I Need Someone to Write Me a Song [ 22 Answers ]

Do you know sweet child o'mine by guns and roses? I need a song kind of like that... I mean the same genre and I really need it!! I am a guy so don't make it too girly or anything like that... :) Thanx;)

I Need Some Insight With My Poem. I Love To Write, But Am Not Very Skilled [ 5 Answers ]

These power lines trace our maps like information on a graph Traveled by the working class rushing, running, shuffling for a place Hear gentle cries and screams from the future generation seeing hordes of vehicles predict the complications

View more questions Search