Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartbroke Posts: 163, Reputation: 24

Apr 8, 2009, 09:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfading View Post
    hearbroke your video was awesome. i am a musician (with real fans) and would love to chat with u sometime as well!
    Well I'm a starting musician, but I like editing movies and making my own :) shoot me a pvt mssg with your email, and ill hit you back up with mine
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 12:42 AM

I see the sight with a different light words cannot describe the way I'm feeling because I've been searching in my head for the words I thought she said for too long... I've finally see now that she's gone. I don't know if that makes any sense what I just said lol.
    stillfading Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Apr 9, 2009, 08:41 AM

Day 2 has begun. None hold on man! It's time to be happy again! Like before u met her!
    stillfading Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Apr 9, 2009, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbroke View Post
    well im a starting musician, but i like editing movies and making my own :) shoot me a pvt mssg with ur email, and ill hit you back up with mine
    I see no option for private messaging on here :(
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfading View Post
    i see no option for private messaging on here :(
    There is Pm. Go to my profile and check the left side. Anyway yah still on NC gets harder each day buddy. You hold on too man. We deserve to be happy with someone that treats us right.
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 01:29 PM

It gets harder at first, but then it starts getting easier.
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2009, 02:29 PM

Update~

Okay guys its been almost 4 weeks of NC. Sometimes things are starting to look up. Got a new set of wardrobe, haircut, latest novel to read but YET sometimes memories of her still come up and I feel the need to do something or she ll be out of my life for good.

I still believe I want her to be in my life and everything would be perfect YET at the same time I don't feel like I can be with her because she's treated me horribly and I deserve someone better.

Anyway, basically I'm still confused. Any suggestions guys? I feel tempted to break NC. Do you guys believe in the quote:

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, their your's forever. If they dont, they were never yours to begin with."

Anyway what do you think I should do guys?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 11, 2009, 03:52 PM

Step away from the computer, put on those new clothes, and show off the haircut. Seen mom lately? The idea is to change what your thinking about with some activity that you enjoy.
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2009, 04:28 PM

Anyway last night I had dinner with my family. Something strange happened. We went out for dinner and when we had our fortune cookies, mine was the only one that had 2 slips inside...

The first one says "Stop searching. Happiness will come to you."

The second one says "Tell those you love that you do."

What do you guys think about this? Its kind of ironic isn't it. Do you think the second one is telling me to tell my ex I love her? O_O weird...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 11, 2009, 04:55 PM

NO!! Tell your family you love them instead!
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2009, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    NO!!! Tell your family you love them instead!!
    okies tal =P
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2009, 06:59 PM

Guys why is the dark side so strong? It keeps pulling me... Im still fighting it. Staying strong. NCing but I don't know how much more I can take >_<. What can I do??
    Survivor07 Posts: 380, Reputation: 143

Apr 11, 2009, 08:55 PM

Stay strong.

The fortune cookie is not telling you to make a fool of yourself.

Watch that Gives You Hell video some more...

Tell your mom you love her. (Tell someone who cares, you know?)
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2009, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor07 View Post
    Stay strong.

The fortune cookie is not telling you to make a fool of yourself.

Watch that Gives You Hell video some more......

Tell your mom you love her. (Tell someone who cares, you know?)
    Okies survivor. Are you still in NC too?
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2009, 09:35 PM

"Stop searching. Happiness will come to you."

What does that really mean? O_O How will you find something if you don't look for it? I don't get it >_<
    Survivor07 Posts: 380, Reputation: 143

Apr 11, 2009, 09:55 PM

I did NC. Had weak moments, broke it, kicked myself for it and did it again until I succeeded. I know how hard it is. But, it is the only way.

I think the fortune cookies' message is to just live your life... stop focusing on the past, which you can't change, and stop worrying about the future. Enjoy the now. If that makes sense... it's late.

It's like you can't go searching for love, it will find you, when you least expect it. That is true.

Besides... it's just a fortune cookie for entertainment value. Maybe you should play the lottery tomorrow! Lol
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 09:36 AM

Quit searching for happiness and let it come to you through your actions and the new people who you meet and help along the way. Don't search too hard, because if you don't find what you're looking for, you will just let yourself down. Just take life day by day, right now, and roll with the punches and the rewards.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 07:04 PM
    To Journal:

Its been a long time since I've talked to you. Its been roughly about 4 weeks. I wonder what you are doing and how are you. It hurts me to know that you are with another guy right now. I just tears me completely apart after everything that happened between me and you. We fought for the relationship so hard, we fought to be together even though we were so far away from each other. In the end, we past every arguments, we would always get through it no matter what.

Now, all of a sudden you have this new guy now. You gave up on our relationship for him. Tell me now. How do you really feel? Is it worth it? Do you even miss me at all? I bet you're having the time of your life, while I am here still hung up on you. I tried to get better and I think I am very slowly with the support of my friends and others that have been in the same situation. Why is it so hard to get over you baby? I just can't seem to let go no matter how hard I try.

You don't know how much you meant to me. I though we were going to have our perfect life together with the 4 kids you want, 2 boys and twin girls you always wanted. What happened to that? I thought we were going to get married, honeymoon to Hawaii, work to save up for our trip around the world. I just started crying again. I feel like such a baby and I feel so weak. Why did you thow me away like yesterdays newspaper. I thought I meant more to you than that. Now you're going to do all the things we wanted to with this new guy now?

I've had sleepless nights, unproductive days, nightmares, heartaches because of what happened. I guess this really is the end for us. Im not going to be in your life anymore and if you ask why, then you don't know a thing about me. Do you know how much hurt it will cause me just to be your friend and not your lover after everything we shared? Why do your friends matter so much to you? Why did you always pick them over me? Just because they told you they would be disappointed in you if you choose to be with me, you choose someone they are familiar with?

I was always there for you when this guy wasn't even in the picture. Why did you tell me you were going to be with me for the rest of your life, and then leave me? I try to stay strong for myself, but the thought of you and the could have beens always tear me down. Its too late now for us. If you decide you want to be with me afterwards, I'm sorry but I can't be with you anymore. You've broke my heart, I can't ever trust you anymore, your friends are always going to be in the way and I'm not coming back to you for you to leave me again or under your terms. I want to be happy not sad. I wish things could have turned out differently.

This is goodbye forever. Ill be waiting for my happiness to come find me without you. I still love you and I always will. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Ps. Jeff

(you don't know how hard it is to write this)
    PirandelloLuigi Posts: 256, Reputation: 18

Apr 12, 2009, 07:20 PM

I don't know what you want to send as message to her, but I would be cautious cause she might get the wrong message. Think twice before sending this to her.
    heartbroke Posts: 163, Reputation: 24

Apr 12, 2009, 11:38 PM

I think he was just venting a message he would have sent to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Opinions sought on horrible break up situation [ 123 Answers ]

Threads merged Hi all I broke up with the ex a couple of months ago from a pretty serious relationship (we were going to move away together - she was in love etc). I never challenged her decision or put any pressure on her for anything - just said that I wouldn't try and get us back...

Need some opinions. [ 8 Answers ]

Well I am really interested in hoodoo... and don't know where to start all this stuff... any can any one give any guide lines for practicing it?

Need opinions! [ 5 Answers ]

Actually I don't know any of you , but stumbled across this site when I was reasearching having multiple cats. I am 21 years old and I live in a two bedroom apartement with my boyfriend . I grew up with animals , my father worked for the humane society and always felt the need to help as many as I...

Need some of your opinions! [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been seeing this girl... It started inocent enough and moved quickly to sexual. We were very cuddly and the sexual part was fantastic. She did tell me right from the start that she had just gotten out of a messy relationship with a guy that she moved across the country to be with. Now...

Any opinions ? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I was kind of with this girl in the summber but we both went on vacation like she went on a week or seomthing. Day she came back I left for mine for 2 weeks than when I came back she left again.. so we started fighting and things changed. Didn't talk to her for awhile saw her around and saw...

View more questions Search