Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxydoxy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Daschunds health
    Is it common for daschunds to throw up almost daily?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2009, 02:41 PM

No it is never OK if any animal throws up daily, did you seriously think it was? go and see a vet as soon as possible, and why did you think to put this under hobbies and not dogs?
    curtisst Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Mar 12, 2009, 03:30 PM

Good lord no it's not normal. Does you dog like to chew things and swallow them? Mine did for awhile and I did not find out in the near term until I noticed some undigested nonsense in her poop. Have you wormed her? Taken her in for a checkup since this started? Get on this right now before someone turns you in to the ASPCA! Shame, shame!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breeding Daschunds [ 41 Answers ]

How long are they pregnant? How often do they go into heat?

Our 2 daschunds are fighting! [ 4 Answers ]

I just adopted 2 three year old daschunds (male) from a breeder who were used as stud dogs. Since we've come home (I also have 2 kids) the dogs have had 2 violent fights. They have not yet been fixed, and the breeder says it's a dominance issue. Today we took them out for walks separately, and...

Mini Daschunds Age [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know how old a mini daschund can expect to live? I have Two and their getting older. I guess you can say I'm getting nervous. My daughter had to just put her dog down aftr 13yrs. Shirley Burke

Daschunds and Parakeets? [ 3 Answers ]

We have two mini piebald daschunds who are normal for their breed--they love to sniff and eat whatever they find on the floor. My daughter wants a parakeet, and as I expect a lot of birdseed debris on the floor, I am wondering if eating this would be harmful to the dogs. Also if the bird got...

View more questions Search