Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Mar 11, 2009, 12:37 PM
    What to tell them?
    Ok, after reading this, you'll see why it is in this category. What I would like, is to figure out how to convince everyone I know (friends and such) that I am NOT PSYCHIC!! Even my girlfriend thinks I'm psychic because when she thinks something, I offer to do exactly what she was thinking. And at work, when the phone rings, I'll look at my buddy I work with and say "Deli phone call, Deli..." and seconds later, they will page over the intercom word for word exactly what I said. Sometimes, I'll even answer the phone before the front desk answers, and it just happens to be for our department.

My co-workers are starting to say I am psychic, but I try telling them (and my girlfriend) that I'm NOT PSYCHIC! They are all just a series of odd coincidences. So, I tried to prove I'm not, and bought a lotto card and said to my co-worker "If I am Psychic then I bought this card because it is a winner." Sure enough I won $50 on a two dollar scratch off card.

Last night, my girlfriend was lying in bed next to me, and I could have sworn I heard her say "I Love you Honey." So, naturally, I said "I love you too," She sits up and looks at me, and I smile, and she says "See? you are Psychic, I was just about to say I love you." Now, I know I heard her say it out loud, and I tried telling her she said it out loud, and she was probably half asleep.

Is there a way I can once and for all prove I AM NOT PSYCHIC??
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2009, 12:44 PM

Why is it your so afraid to admit that your psychic?

There is another word that can be used. Good intuition. It is an inward ability that we all have is to listen and hear and see things that are beyond the normal senses. It is a fact.

Some people can naturally pick up on things before they happen and there is nothing wrong with that.

Call it psychic, call it intuition, call it whatever you want, but I do not understand why your such a skeptic.. Why do you not believe in your own abilities..?

Joe

Mar 11, 2009, 12:51 PM

I'm not really "afraid" to admit anything, its just I know how things end up, before you know it, I have people camping out in my front lawn wanting me to do some psychic thing for them... I've seen the news, there's all kinds of things like that happening all across the U.S, the globe even. People claim they are psychic, and draw crowds and drama starts. Its just a viscious cycle. Then I end up being "That guy that lives in the cabin on that island all alone"
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2009, 02:18 PM

I think your just being paranoid.

Mar 13, 2009, 01:18 PM

Sometimes paranoia can also be cautiousness
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 21, 2009, 07:06 AM

Truth be told we are all psychic to some degree. Some of us are just more in tune with it than others. Its kind of like how people say they can't dance. Everyone can dance, it's just a matter of how good you are and if you have any rhythm.

Mar 21, 2009, 01:51 PM

So, would the best thing to do be to just go with what people say? Like if they say I'm psychic, then say I am, and if they say I'm not, then say I'm not?
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 21, 2009, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenovo View Post
    so, would the best thing to do be to just go with what people say? Like if they say I'm psychic, then say I am, and if they say I'm not, then say I'm not?

No no no, of course not. That would be lying. All I'm saying is that we are all psychic to some degree. So yes, technically you are psychic, just like I am and your mother is and that guy who merged into my lane without putting on his blinker... he is too. Its just a matter of how sensitive you are to those psychic abilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search