Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rednock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Am I a pedo?
    Ok. I've probably been looking into this way too much but here we go. Oh and don't post things like 'u sick bastard' and stuff like that.

Im a 16 year old boy with a problem. I have been thinking about girls from 10-13 in a weird way. I keep on having these fantasies all of the time and I Don't WANT TO. I don't now what this is. I don't want to be like this. I now this is wrong but why do I feel like this? It has been going on for a while now.

Am I a pedo?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2009, 10:20 AM
    Well at least your not 36.

Have you talked to your mom about this maybe the school councilor. As long as you haven't gone through with your thoughts your safe.

I don't think your being a "pedo". I think it's your hormones that are making you go wild. When I was your age I used to think old men were sexy and Alice Cooper. Hahah the good ole days of hormones.

MRS.S
    xxxlovecanhurtxxx Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 01:15 PM

No. I don't think you are being a pedo. I think you are just a teenage boy with hormones.
    sexxy b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 01:53 PM
    I don't think you are a pedo :)
    give2me1lemons Posts: 203, Reputation: 12

Mar 11, 2009, 04:58 PM
    Well considering you are still under the age of 18 and haven't acted on these fantasies, don't welcome them, I would not say you are a pedophile.

Also, girls from age 10-13 dress and sometimes look like 16 year olds now. They try to act older too. So it kind of makes sense (though it doesn't justify having a relationship with them).

The age difference won't matter once you and they are both over the age of 18 and consenting adults.

You haven't done anything wrong. It's okay.:)
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Mar 13, 2009, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    shazamataz agrees: Yep, most 10 year old these days dress like 30 year old hookers

Hahahaha! :D Legend!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search