Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slowandeasy Posts: 353, Reputation: 14

Mar 7, 2009, 07:58 PM
    Cracked dry skin
    Years ago a DR gave me a receipe for cracked dry skin using crisco this was years ago
    And I can not remember what else was in this. I do remember having to mix it up as a cream. I would love to use this again as my skin is very cracked and dry. If any one has any ideas it would be welcomed
    Luscious Leo Posts: 65, Reputation: 12

Mar 7, 2009, 08:14 PM

I use a mixture of light crisco and extra virgin oil oil for my dry back skin and it works wonders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cracked foreskin! [ 2 Answers ]

I honestly need help. My boyfriend who is abit shy to come out and consult on a little problem needs my help. Every time we have sex he ends up with painful cracks on his foreskin ( he isn't circumsized). Sometimes he gets the cracks and dryness even without sexual intercourse especially when...

Cracked Heels [ 4 Answers ]

Hii, How Do You Get Rid Of Cracked Heels Ive Tried All The Creams And Stuf And None Work, Can Any One Help?

Is CSA all it is cracked up to be? [ 7 Answers ]

I had enrolled with credit Solutions due to $50,000 debt. They worked out a payment plan for me in which they said they would save me approx. $18,000. The problem is the first settlement offer for one of my cc was way low. I owe like 22,000.00 and they had an offer of knocking it down only to...

This really cracked me up! [ 4 Answers ]

YouTube - Tom Mabe funny phone call

Cracked head [ 1 Answers ]

would white smoke resulting from cracked head be a random thing or a constant occurrence?

View more questions Search