Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisajones134 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 06:46 PM
    Why does my girlfriend and I not have sex?
    Hi my name is lisa and I have been in a relationship with a woman for almost 4yrs. We started having sex all of the time and now it is maybe every couple of months. There has been a lot of turmoil in our relationship but we have seemed to somewhat work it out. Now we are in therapy and I guess it is working but I don't know. I have a very high sexual drive and a very curious mind about a lot of things sexually. Why do we have these problems? She gives me all of these reasons, excuses, and lies as to why we don't have sex. I don't understand!! Is it because I am not gay and just bisexual?
    zawatska Posts: 226, Reputation: 12

Mar 6, 2009, 06:50 PM

I'm straight and have been with my boyfriend for 5 years... our sex life has definitely depleated down lol. Just like you, we started having sex all the time, now we're lucky to do it once every month... but I know for us, work, family, friends, whatever has taken up most of our time... after working all day sex is the last things on our minds. Is cheating a part of your relationship problems?
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Mar 6, 2009, 07:46 PM

with problems, sex often is a huge turnoff... as time goes by, and the issues lessen, if you all are in love, the sexual drive Will come back...continue with the couseling...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search