Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    radamsollie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 07:24 AM
    Evicting Adult Daughters
    My mother has two adult daughter that are making he life hell. She is now ready to start eviction proceedings. They are on her lease listed as occupants and can only be removed if there is proof of a new address for them. What court should she start with and where should she go to get the paperwork. She is retired and has no financial means of hiring an attorney. Please help. :(
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2009, 07:56 AM

I'm a little confused - your mother is the landlord OR there is a third-party landlord and your mother and your two sisters are all tenants?
    radamsollie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 08:20 AM
    My mother is the tenant of record. She is renting, and the girls are listed as occupants. This is for New York City Housing Athority.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 4, 2009, 09:17 AM

Go to the local Housing court.

New York City Housing Court

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adult daughters aren't talking to me [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I divorced when my daughters were 11 and 14, the reason for the divorce was that during our marriage my wife was having an affair we tried working things out but divorced. She continuted to see the same man for the last 14 years and I ended up marrying a woman in our neighborhood. My...

Evicting an adult child [ 2 Answers ]

Do I have to go to court to evict my 23 year old daughter who refuses to get documentation from her job about changes in her income so that she can afford her part of the rent. We live in public housing besides that she also refuses to follow my house rules? .

Evicting Adult Child [ 3 Answers ]

20 year old son who is currently on probation for 2 years is no longer following rules of the house (using drugs and underage drinking). He has been given ultimatum to follow rules or leave house. He refuses to leave. How do we make him. If we have to call the police, does this have the...

Evicting an adult child [ 2 Answers ]

What is the process for evicting an adult child in the state of Florida?

View more questions Search