Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcherrier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 07:19 PM
    Missed period
    My period is 14 days late, it has been 44 days since my last period. I took a hpt one week ago and it was negative and I took another one 3 days after that and it also was negative, but still no period and no signs of one coming, could I be pregnant?
    blessedmom Posts: 104, Reputation: 6

Mar 4, 2009, 01:31 PM
    The best think you can do is go to the Dr. and have them check you out and test you. Ask for a blood test.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2009, 01:39 PM
    I wish every new member actually read the sticky notes attached to the forums...

If you have had unprotected or protected sex, you might, or might not, be pregnant.

If your cycle is light, off, different... you might, or might not, be pregnant.

If you throw a negative HPT, you might, or might not, be pregnant.

If you throw a positive HPT, and did the testing within the parameters of the directions, you are most likely pregnant.

We CANNOT diagnose people online.

No doctor worth his weight will do this. Symptoms are not reliable. Testing and time is what is usually needed to know the truth.

Sorry...

Wish we could offer more.

We get several questions a day that usually boil down to "could i be preg?"... well, yes. Or no.

Again... anybody who offers certain advice here is a liar or a fool or both.

Wish I could tell you definitively. I cannot.

Time and testing is your future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed pill, missed period week later missed pills again, got my period? [ 3 Answers ]

About last week I missed 4 pills and I didn't get my period for missing the pill and just this week I missed 3 pills and got my period and at first coming out red and now it is coming out brown? But about a week and a half ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and thought the reason for not...

Missed period [ 2 Answers ]

My last period started December 14, 2007 now its January 16, 2008 and I still have yet to start.. does this mean I could be pregnant or is there other reasons for missing a period?

I have missed my period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm 20 years old and I have some questions to ask... I had sex a month ago and I'm due for my period and I have not yet got it... I have taken 3 home pregnancy test and they all have come back negative... what do I do now... ...

Missed period [ 1 Answers ]

I've had 2 miscarriages in the past year, I am A- but didn't know it, I'm back to normal alrevady had a period now Im 3 days late but my pregnant. Test is negative what do I do I had my rogam shot after my 2nd miscarriage

Missed Period [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there. I'm a 20 year old female and have missed my period for two months in a row now. Bottom line is, as anyone on here will tell me, that I need to see a doctor but, I'm looking for any way to possibly avoid that all together. I've been under a lot of stress at work lately... but it also...

View more questions Search