Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phatboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 10:05 AM
    Conicted for drug sale, can I go back to school
    I was convicted of criminal sale of marijuana 3rd in NY state. Are there any loans or scholarships available for me to go back to school?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 10:20 AM

If you are asking about specific loans for a specific category of people, no.
    doesntwantit26 Posts: 29, Reputation: -3
    -

Jun 10, 2009, 06:13 PM

Yes! I was convicted twice of poss w/ intent and I live in n.y and got tap grants and pell. As long as you never had grants while you committed the crime
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 10, 2009, 06:18 PM

There are some grants that you can not get because of the conviction of drug charges, best to talk to the finicial aid department of the college

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School grant to go back to school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single 48 yr old lady and I don't have mean to just go back to school but I work as a nursing asst but would like to know how to go back to school is there any grants that will help me do so?

Can a Short Sale seller back out days before Escrow Closes? [ 1 Answers ]

I’m in a Short Sale and I’ve been pre-approved for my loan and after I made my offer, which was accepted by the seller (husband) and I have a contract signed by myself and the seller (husband only), now that Obama has said there is a new stimulous package coming out, the Wife of the seller wants to...

Back Taxes Sale [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Queens NY. I wanted to know if if is possible to buy properties with only paying the back taxes the owner ows? If yes: where do I go to find out more? And if anyone can buy? Is this legal in NYC? Thank You.

Lists of local properties/and houses that are up for sale at auctions for back taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to get started in finding lists of real estate (land and or houses ) that are being sold at auctions and also the ones that did not sell at the auctions... how to obtain these lists and the price to be paid for these lists... on the internet and locally... Thank You!

View more questions Search